HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 am

I see it as long as we dont participate in the races... I dont see a reason not to go to local meets. I go not to spread the team name "ive learned that one" but to be apart of the car community... plus im famous Smile
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 am

famous?? really??? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:23 am

Starbux wrote:
I see it as long as we dont participate in the races... I dont see a reason not to go to local meets. I go not to spread the team name "ive learned that one" but to be apart of the car community... plus im famous Smile

Dom, seriously? you really need to get over yourself and PLEASE stop posting things like this on this forum..you can continue to post whatever you want on "all the other ones" you are on but we dont care for this kind of stuff...you dont need to try to impress us...that is not what we are all about...
Back to top Go down
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 am

Mase! wrote:
Starbux wrote:

Dom, seriously? you really need to get over yourself and PLEASE stop posting things like this on this forum..you can continue to post whatever you want on "all the other ones" you are on but we dont care for this kind of stuff...you dont need to try to impress us...that is not what we are all about...

what's wrong with what he said? i agree with what he said and then the last part was just a joke.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

Mase! wrote:
Starbux wrote:

Its more of a joke that Paul said to me one day. I talked about SpecOne and he was like your not famous foo... sooo lol

If you are talking about me saying "being part of the car community" its just what I like. Sorry if it made you mad.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:37 am

6Y MAZDA wrote:
Mase! wrote:
Starbux wrote:

what's wrong with what he said? i agree with what he said and then the last part was just a joke.

its not just this post...
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 am

Then talk to me on facebook or you can call me
Back to top Go down
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:51 am

well i obviously i don't know what's going on or the history. and i'm not trying to interfere with members and disrespect anyone or tell anyone what to do by any means. but i just know that the big mentality here is family and no drama, so i just think we should keep that in mind. just my two cents. again, not trying to offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am

Its something her and I are discussing and working out. Thanks though Smile
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:07 am

6Y MAZDA wrote:
well i obviously i don't know what's going on or the history. and i'm not trying to interfere with members and disrespect anyone or tell anyone what to do by any means. but i just know that the big mentality here is family and no drama, so i just think we should keep that in mind. just my two cents. again, not trying to offend anyone.

dont know how this is causing drama? just telling him not to post stuff like that in the forums..but whatever you say man...
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:25 am

Starbux wrote:

It's just a personal choice. I feel that NSS is a racing forum. And I choose not to participate in supporting the actions. Just like if I didn't like what Wal-Mart stood for, I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart. I'm not going to look down on anyone that chooses to support them obviously.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:25 am

Perfectly fine choice Smile
Back to top Go down
xathree

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 am

I almost forgot to let you all know that there is a weekly meet that i go to at the Dairy Queen in La Plata MD
Back to top Go down
OSSHWA

OSSHWA

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:24 pm

p350gt wrote:
we are just not too big on the racing that goes on at that meet.

WhosThisGuy wrote:
I don't think the Lowes meet is the racing scene. That's NSS meets which are at random times. During the summer they were on Wednesdays.

People are gonna race after any car meet that you go for the most part. That's just how it goes. Ryan is tryign to change the image of NSS and I try to water down the street racing threads on that forum with unrelated bs every chance I get to get that forum pointed in a better direction. I agree that some meets are a little better than others in regards to it, but it's still there at pretty much every "local" meet I go to on a regular basis whether it be the NSS meet in Manassas, the VA Rides meet in Fredericksburg, the Lowes meet in Woodbridge, etc etc. I don't participate in all the street racing crap so it's whatever. It does however bother me when cops come to break up the meet(s) because of the idiots who street race draw unwwanted attention to the rest of us who are just out mingling amongst friends and not doing anything illegal. It just takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch unfourtunately. But I have never had any problems at any of the meets I go to on a regular basis. But if people want to go out, race, wrap their car around a telephone pole and endanger those around them.......that's on them. I will remain ticket free with my car fully intact in the parking lot hanging out with my friends.....lol.
Back to top Go down
OSSHWA

OSSHWA

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 pm

There's another meet setup for tomorrow night @ HH Gregg in Manassas. Last week wielded a really good turnout so i'm hoping tomorrow night will be a repeat of last week.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

hmm i feel with your saying josh. but i think i would much rather play it safe then sorry. i would hate to drive all the way to manassas then get kicked out for some dumb kid that wants to act up. i think its best that unclassified stays away from events and meets like that...

with that being said...should we start our own bi-weekly meet on sat??? =)
Back to top Go down
OSSHWA

OSSHWA

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

p350gt wrote:
hmm i feel with your saying josh. but i think i would much rather play it safe then sorry. i would hate to drive all the way to manassas then get kicked out for some dumb kid that wants to act up. i think its best that unclassified stays away from events and meets like that...

I gotcha, no worries. I live in Manassas so it's a little bit different for me. If the meets sucks or gets broken up by cops, my apartment is only like 5 minutes away lol. But so far this year's NSS meets have been alot better. Alot better vibe, no racing, etc etc. I have also been going to the Woodbridge meet on Thursday nights which is pretty decent too. Ever since I moved to PW County I have been a car meet whore Razz
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

OSSHWA wrote:
p350gt wrote:

I gotcha, no worries. I live in Manassas so it's a little bit different for me. If the meets sucks or gets broken up by cops, my apartment is only like 5 minutes away lol. But so far this year's NSS meets have been alot better. Alot better vibe, no racing, etc etc. I have also been going to the Woodbridge meet on Thursday nights which is pretty decent too. Ever since I moved to PW County I have been a car meet whore Razz

i feel you man..but its kinda different for all of us that lives far away i guess. but im not knocking you for going to the meets and doing your thing. i just dont think UNclassified should jump in too quick with NSS cuz the racing is still fresh. i want it to die down a lil before we start working together.
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm

p350gt wrote:

with that being said...should we start our own bi-weekly meet on sat?? =)

knowing my luck it will be held every weekend i work... cuz i work everyother weekend Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I do think we should have a bi-weekly meet. (as much as this sucks to say) I think it should be near DC. equal distance for VA members and MD members
Back to top Go down
PepperG35

PepperG35

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 pm

WhosThisGuy wrote:
I do think we should have a bi-weekly meet. (as much as this sucks to say) I think it should be near DC. equal distance for VA members and MD members

That sounds good... Just make sure that it's in a decent area where the roads are reasonable!
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

corey...we will work around it man. u may not make it to all of them but i'll be sure to make it to where you can make some bro!!! DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 364988687

as far as the event place....when i get some free time from the CFC event stuff. i'll take some time and look around for some good spots. seing that it will be a sat event....we will have to make it a lunch thing or something along that line. not everyone will have to eat but its a good idea i think =)

im with pepper on the roads thing lol
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am

^ word. i dont expect to make all of them obviously and dont wanna inconvenience anyone else either, so i appreciate it haha
Back to top Go down
PepperG35

PepperG35

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 am

I know a spot on Rockville Pike that has a "secluded" parking area and they have 5 different small restaurants to choose from.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 am

PepperG35 wrote:
I know a spot on Rockville Pike that has a "secluded" parking area and they have 5 different small restaurants to choose from.

new more info pepper!!!! sounds like a good spot man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets   DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DMV Weekly Car Meet and Greets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top