HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HMFIC
HMFIC

Rep : 3

FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! Empty
PostSubject: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Wow.. it's like Trish design these threads just for me! LMAO

I'm down to help anyone with information on working out or fitness...

I can show a 9 min work out that will burn the same amount of calories as doing the elliptical for 45 min or treadmill for 45 min ect...

I also run and saturday mornings we can have a group do some runs!

LET ME KNOW!
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:55 pm

in interested, i suck at diet and nutrition. but im doing an antagonist workout that my homie made for me
Back to top Go down
HMFIC
HMFIC

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 pm

sleepy_1785 wrote:
in interested, i suck at diet and nutrition. but im doing an antagonist workout that my homie made for me

Absolutely! what are your goals?
Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm

:lol: i'm glad you like the misc. section!! thought it'd be nice esp for auto noobs like me shy

if you wanna be a mod, esp in order to help oversee the locker room (sticky threads, announcements, etc.), let me know! and sry ur comps at work don't like the site.. if you can pinpoint why, maybe we can try to change something
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
HMFIC
HMFIC

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 pm

trish wrote:
:lol: i'm glad you like the misc. section!! thought it'd be nice esp for auto noobs like me shy

if you wanna be a mod, esp in order to help oversee the locker room (sticky threads, announcements, etc.), let me know! and sry ur comps at work don't like the site.. if you can pinpoint why, maybe we can try to change something

lol, your man said he was gonna do eet Smile
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 pm

well i was goin for the jail body das that bigger upper body lil legs but i i jus got bigger and wen i stop working out it jus fat and man cans lol im about 180 jus wanna be 150-55 with minimum body fat at the same time dont wanna loose mass i have?

i was using

whey protien
aniaml pak multi vitaman - but i switch to orange triad helps with the joints
bcaa -scvitaion-extend
fish oil
i was told to try jack3d for pre work out and oxyliete for body fat burning
Back to top Go down
HMFIC
HMFIC

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 pm

sleepy_1785 wrote:
well i was goin for the jail body das that bigger upper body lil legs but i i jus got bigger and wen i stop working out it jus fat and man cans lol im about 180 jus wanna be 150-55 with minimum body fat at the same time dont wanna loose mass i have?

i was using

whey protien
aniaml pak multi vitaman - but i switch to orange triad helps with the joints
bcaa -scvitaion-extend
fish oil
i was told to try jack3d for pre work out and oxyliete for body fat burning

ok...the Jack3d and oxy is good stuff... I actually take that now along with test booster.

It's also really about your dieting. The jack3d and test booster REALLY makes you a lot stronger and doesn't allow the body to fatigue so it makes you push and push. You'll quickly feel you can push so much more weight and you will.

Everymorning when you wake up, take AMP. one scoop and of it and mix it with either no fat milk with about 12oz worth and or water. its up to you. Unless you choose fruit punch..use cold water.

Amp is protein from GNC and comes in a black package or bottle.

Every body needs at least 30grams of protein when you wake up. Your body is in a catabolic state and is starving. When you take that protein, it feeds your muscles but also kick starts your metabolism almost instantly. drink some water as well. Cold if you can. Cold water will make your body raise your metabolism even more because it needs energy to heat that water to your body's temperature.

i get up at 530 am... so i take the oxy and test booster when i get up. After my shower, take my protein shake. i head to work and around 8 am, i eat some oatmeal or something healthy like scrambled eggs or even hard boiled eggs.

Around 10 am i eat half of my lunch that the wife makes me which is usually ham or turkey sammiches. I usually eat one and some Peanut butter crackers. Around 11ish or so i take the 2nd oxy pill with the test booster and drink it down with about 5 oz of jack3d. in about 15-20 min, dood i'm ready to pump and when i do, i push hard!

I come back after about an hour and drink two scoops of the amp protein shake and then im usually full. but i try to eat the 2nd half of my lunch. mon-wed-fri, i go run a couple miles around 3 pm at work so after that, if i haven't eaten the 2nd half of my lunch, i'll eat it on the way home which is around 430. then have dinner and take the 3rd test booster pill.

Remember, too much protein will make you gain bad weight IF you're not working out like your supposed to or doing cardio like your supposed to. It's there to fuel your muscles and if you're not utilizing them properly, they'll just store as fat. Working out/ lifting weights actually increases your metabolism really well. So in theory, its best to do cardio after you work out...

why?

Because lets say you jump on the treadmill and jog or set the incline to like 15 and speed walk at the pace of number 4. For the first 20-30 min, your body is JUST STARTING to get warmed up. So if you're only doing 45 min of cardio, you're technically getting only 15-25 min of real cardio burning fat time. that's even IF you're heart rate is high enough.

But if you work out first, which usually takes some time, and your raising your metabolism, by the time you jump on the treadmill, elliptical or what have you, you only have to do around 20-30 min of cardio time because you're burning the fat immediately.

programs like insanity work so well because you're kicking your body's metabolism into overdrive and leaving it there even while you sleep. Doing straight cardio at the same pace for a long period of time used to be the thought process of burning fat. and it's technically true. but it takes a long time to accomplish every day...who has time for all that everyday? Not me said the kimchi...

so you do what. you can either do interval training like run at a slow pace for 10 min...run fast for a min...slow down for 2 mins, fast for 1 min, and repeat a few times...

OR...you can start your cardio FAST and do it fast and have short breaks and do that for 30 min or so. That alone will net you the cardio needed, burns the calories and fat and makes your metabolism stay up throughout the rest of the day.

Realize this. Eating smaller meals more times a day doesn't raise the metabolism. it maintains it. there is no real proof that eating smaller meals multiple times a day raises metabolism. Its the calorie intake. For example.

If you eat ONE meal that has 2000 calories, and you're only supposed to ingest 2000 calories a day....well guess what. if your meal already had the max amount of calories you're supposed to intake in the day, and you eat another meal, you just went over your bodies caloric intake thus making you gain weight. So what you do is break down meals throughout the day with smaller amounts of calories in order to keep yourself not hungry, while not going over your limit...

I mean who can eat one meal and not get hungry for the rest of the day...that's nuts...i know i can't do that.. My ass likes to eat too much!

So as you can see, it's not completely about cardio or lifting...it has a lot to do with the foods you eat, when you eat and how much you eat. more so, the calories in WHAT you eat.

Don't eat so little that you're not getting enough calories because all that's going to do is make your body drop the metabolism because it's realizing your starting to starve your body and then it won't wanna let go of the fat and start to eat away your muscle.

If you want a great work out routine, google DOUGS 4 DAY A WEEK WORKOUT. It's on bodybuilding.com i think, but googling will take you there quicker.

Try that routine, make sure you take the protein you need especially after the workout's no later than 30 min upon finishing your workouts. And eat proper. that will ensure you to get leaner, not lose muscle mass, yet also gain Lean muscle.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

yea im on body building.com and got a bod space i usually do cardio after my work outs and weds and sat im supposed to do hitt cardio im actually bout to get started back up again i had stop to take care of my mother who was sick n recently pass and now im fat lol but ill deff check it out dieting is my biggest weakness i love food like a ma fucka esp fried chicken wings and mambo sauce Razz

thanks for ur advice i wish i can workout during lunch but i gotta go in the am or after work but the gym rats be there and hoggin all the weight being big for nothing, i like to go late 8-11

wat about casein protien before bed? NO HOMO i deff wanna meet u in person lol wat gym do u go to? im at x-sport fitness in merrifield
Back to top Go down
HMFIC
HMFIC

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 pm

sleepy_1785 wrote:
yea im on body building.com and got a bod space i usually do cardio after my work outs and weds and sat im supposed to do hitt cardio im actually bout to get started back up again i had stop to take care of my mother who was sick n recently pass and now im fat lol but ill deff check it out dieting is my biggest weakness i love food like a ma fucka esp fried chicken wings and mambo sauce Razz

thanks for ur advice i wish i can workout during lunch but i gotta go in the am or after work but the gym rats be there and hoggin all the weight being big for nothing, i like to go late 8-11

wat about casein protien before bed? NO HOMO i deff wanna meet u in person lol wat gym do u go to? im at x-sport fitness in merrifield

casein is very good. The effects of it taking a long time to digest is good for you while you sleep. But understand that if you wanna take this stuff, it's because you really wanna gain and get huge which also means you'll be packing on UNwanted weight. if you're trying to lean up, too much protein isn't the best idea if you're not working out hard enough for your muscles to soak it in. And obviously when you're sleeping, you're not moving very much.

Yea man! we'll all def meet soon i'm sure Smile Paul speaks of you highly Smile
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

so no no on the casein lol
Back to top Go down
barnabas

barnabas

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 pm

I myself to the KEG workout... binge workouts, sometimes upside down then I get drunk enough soo I take a few days break then I go back and hit it hard....

Results??? My tummy looks like a KEG!!!! YAY~!!
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 am

im gonna be going back to the gym in a week...gonna try my best to stick to it this time around. its gonna be hard with all the fender rolling...FT job and being a unclassified member. but i will do my best!!! FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 am

Bro, kinda need some help. Something to push me over the plateau.

Currently sittin at 199/203 (verries day to day)

I have fighting an injury *broken leg from last halloween*

So far since end of July dropped down from 215.

Here is the catch.....

Goal 180 by Nov. My situps went from 42 to about 50ish.... *somedays I can do 50 in a row... * ... Need to loose about 4 inches off the waist *which I am because some of my pants sag off now and workout shorts fall off if I try to run.*

I have a pt test soon (sept 15) and all I need to do is have a 37 inch waist and 50 sit ups due to my profile of not being able to run.

This is my current work out-

Threadmill @ 15%incline @ 3mph for 30-45 mins.
50 situps, 30 sit ups, 20 situps
planks 45 seconds, 30 seconds, 30 seconds
flutter kicks 40, 30, 20.

I toss in some upper body at least 3 times a week. I go to the gym 5 days a week.

I cant seem to drop more weight and I want to get my sit ups more ... Not really worrried about the weight but more of fat around the waist.

Meal plan is wake up take Oxi pro elite, work out then eat a serving of Protien, carb, fruit/fiber

3 hours later fruit, then lunch Pro,carb,fiber,3 hours fruit, then dinner protein/fiber/no carbs. then fruit before bed.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!   FITNESS?!  I"M ALL ABOUT IT! Empty

Back to top Go down

FITNESS?! I"M ALL ABOUT IT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Locker Room-
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com