HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HMFIC
HMFIC

Rep : 3

you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... Empty
PostSubject: you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...   you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 am

The tuner doesn't feel like doing car stuff anymore and she pushes you to keep going and asks to have your wheels to put on her car -__-

I took the wheels off the lexus and Sandy asked why. I said i was gonna have it looked at to be traded in and didn't want the dealer to see the wheels and expect to get them.

She then asks what i planned on doing with them. I said if i got an IS350, i'd put them onto the lexus. If not, ionno.

She said they are mine and double check on the specs to see how well they fit on her G. shocked, i looked anyways. And they are a fit.

I will be transferring the tpms sensors from her wheels to the new wheels and put them on. Oh, but it doesn't stop there.

She wants to lower the car, because like her man, she hates wheel gap. And once you lower it, you've GOT to have the oem lip kit right? she says. Yes dear... oh.. and to finish it off.. you need the oem lip spoiler.

I think i've created a lil monster...
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...   you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 am

lol....same thing happen to Trish...she wants to do small mods to the TC you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
HMFIC
HMFIC

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...   you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 am

She says her car is too slow too. And she asked if there is a turbo kit. I'm like, you're just pushin it meow.

She misses her g37s

Hell if i can get a g37S in white manual, i'd be set.

Put the same bolt ons like i did to the Z i had and get tuned. It'll be sex.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...   you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 am

yes that would man...i love the white 37's
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
V-DC5

V-DC5

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...   you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 pm

females tuners ftmfw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/svalencia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...   you know you're girl is dating a tuner when... Empty

Back to top Go down

you know you're girl is dating a tuner when...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General B.S.-
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com