HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

It's just how it is.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laserspeeddemon

laserspeeddemon

Rep : 1

It's just how it is..... Empty
PostSubject: It's just how it is.....   It's just how it is..... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:56 pm

So far I've been at one event. And mostly it's because it was in the area (though I did eventually decide to drive up to Springfield to be a part of the cruise). I keep making plans to go to other events (like the members meeting and Halloween Party), but the keep getting trumped by events with the business. On the 22nd, we are having 2 charity events and (BIG HAIRY ROCKTOBER CARNIVAL and a Spirit Night for a High School Sports Team, 20% of all sales(not that's sales, NOT profits) goes to charity). Between the two events I project to raise about $300-$400 for charity. But at the same time we will be bringing a WHOLE NEW crowd to the store to "discover us." The problem is I am a struggling business owner. If we run an event I HAVE to be there, there's no way around it. And on top of that our funds are REALLY, REALLY tight. We do not bring in enough money at the moment to pay our bills and so my other 9-5 job covers whatever bills that the business can not afford on it's own.

My point is, while I really, really want to be part of the family and come, hang out and chill. I fiscally can not. Until the business becomes self-sustaining, I'm just going to be a common poster on the forum. Also, I hope that Unclassified will use us as a resource. I've already let Paul know that we are more than willing to hold a spirit night for the cancer drive.

It's just how it is. sigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticicegelato.com/
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: It's just how it is.....   It's just how it is..... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:25 pm

:( Priorities, man. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: It's just how it is.....   It's just how it is..... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm

yea man, and no doubt that you have your priorities in check. Cold weather is comin up, so you won't be missing on too many meets :p

there's always spring time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/svalencia
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: It's just how it is.....   It's just how it is..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm

do what you gotta do for you and your family! always comes first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just how it is.....   It's just how it is..... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just how it is.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General B.S.-
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com