HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

***** MOTIVATION*****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TommyTattz

TommyTattz

Rep : -1

***** MOTIVATION***** Empty
PostSubject: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 am

Lets talk about Motivation
What is everyone's motivation? What motivates you? What makes you that peron? Feel free to share with everyone! This will always get you thru your day... I should be a counselor lmao
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:17 am

All that money, the money is the motive- 7 M 0 B 3
Back to top Go down
TommyTattz

TommyTattz

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 am

ight Weeknd lol man seriously tryna make a Mil+ in the next 2years bro, oh yea i went by that spot next door to paper moon, place is fucking huge man lol they gave me a tour n stuff u can make it into a freaking motocycle dealership, but its really nice i video the tour
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 am

milestones!...afirmation..seeing a difference or a goal met! money is a good one too lol! but over all its success..everyone is driven by success Smile
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 am

Well link so u can show me the info and prices lets keep our business talk off the forums brother
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 am

my motivation???

***** MOTIVATION***** 20110710

she is my number one motivation....she is my world, its hard being away from her. but knowing that i try to make changes in my life for her, puts a smile on my face.

***** MOTIVATION***** 20110810

next is my lovely gurl Trish, shes been wonderful to me from day one. shes has motivated me to make changes in my life for the better. she pushes me to be better, eventho i am hardheaded at times. she never gives up on me. without her, i dont think i would have it in me to start UNclassified. thank you boo

and last but not less.....

***** MOTIVATION***** 28184410

sorry for going emotional all up in here. but i am proud of OUR family. most of you all are good friends of mines that has been there for me from the start. i am very grateful that our club has grown so big in a lil time. we have been doing so much lately that i get caught up in events. i really want you guys to know that this family right here...is the very reason that i put a lot of my time in to it. happy to see us come together from different backgrounds to form this family/car club.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

***** MOTIVATION***** 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 am

p350gt wrote:
my motivation???

***** MOTIVATION***** 20110710

she is my number one motivation....she is my world, its hard being away from her. but knowing that i try to make changes in my life for her, puts a smile on my face.

***** MOTIVATION***** 20110810

next is my lovely gurl Trish, shes been wonderful to me from day one. shes has motivated me to make changes in my life for the better. she pushes me to be better, eventho i am hardheaded at times. she never gives up on me. without her, i dont think i would have it in me to start UNclassified. thank you boo

and last but not less.....

***** MOTIVATION***** 28184410

sorry for going emotional all up in here. but i am proud of OUR family. most of you all are good friends of mines that has been there for me from the start. i am very grateful that our club has grown so big in a lil time. we have been doing so much lately that i get caught up in events. i really want you guys to know that this family right here...is the very reason that i put a lot of my time in to it. happy to see us come together from different backgrounds to form this family/car club.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

***** MOTIVATION***** 364988687

i love this ***** MOTIVATION***** 1436725996 !!!

you know Paul..i have watched you change over the past two years and i am really proud of you for everything..and grateful to have you in my life...BEST older brother figure EVERRR!!! and you should be proud of all the progress you have made and efforts you have put towards the club...as for Lani, i know you are her number one too..and she looks at you and says "that is MY Dad" proudly Smile! and for my wifey(/your boo -_-) --neverrrr seen you sooo happy and so glad she came into your life and MINE Smile cause she is an amazing human being and i lovers her..you guys make me happy just seeing that you guys are happy ***** MOTIVATION***** 364988687

anddd of course the UNclassified fambam..y'all have been there for me through my roughest times and im so glad i made livelong friends with youuuu guys Smile awwwww teardrop!!

***** MOTIVATION***** 2162190104 sorry about the novel and the sappy chit but this is real talk lol
Back to top Go down
TommyTattz

TommyTattz

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 pm

See how good it feels to vent you guys lmao, im tellin you I should get paid for this hahaha! Now that im part of Triple OG's UC im about to bring some serious game to the table!!! ***** MOTIVATION***** 3885497126

TOMMY TATTZ IS THAT FOOL LOL MEET AT MY SHOP IF YALL WANA GET DOWN W/ THE FINAYGO I BE BORED SO COME KICK IT WITH ME LOL IM JUST SAYIN.....
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:42 pm

success is on the agenda.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/svalencia
TommyTattz

TommyTattz

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Hmmm... my next subject will be based on Success lol stay tuned for next weeks talk, thank you all again for tuning in lmao hahaha (((( RADIO VOICE))))
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/svalencia
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm

***** MOTIVATION***** 691488254 trippin Tommy lol
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:22 pm

“She my motivation, I’m her transportation, Cause I let her ride, while I drive her crazy”

Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:33 pm

***** MOTIVATION***** 1436725996
Back to top Go down
TommyTattz

TommyTattz

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 pm

real talk tho Sleep lmao let her ride real good puhahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** MOTIVATION*****   ***** MOTIVATION***** Empty

Back to top Go down

***** MOTIVATION*****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General B.S.-
ChatBox
Free forum | Economy, Law, Finance | Trade market and Currencies | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com