HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

Am I a dick for this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

Am I a dick for this?  Empty
PostSubject: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:25 pm

So I dated this new chic over the summer. Not to toot my own horn but I have pretty high standards and all my friends were wondering if this was a charity case for me. She was very sweat but got psycho fast. She said she loved me the first month and wanted my baby the second month.... I broke up with her 2 times and brought her back because I felt bad.

3rd time we broke up she broke up with me and wanted me back like 3 days later. I told her Smile "sorry I dont get back with someone that breaks up with me " ...

Fast forward a month. Was feeling a little lonely and I txt her that I missed her alot and wanted to see her. ( really didnt) Had sex and didnt call or text her for like a month.

Fast forward to this week. I kept telling her I wanted her back ( lonely again ) and by lonely i mean... Smile but she wouldnt budge because she has a new bf or something. Some dirtbag thats always getting in trouble and chit.

Here is were it gets real.

She posted on FB that females are dumb and not trust worthy thats why she has mostly guy friends. I stated ... "you know what they say about a girl with mostly guy friends" *I was jsut messing with her but in her case... Smile * So she deleted me and txt me to lose her number....

I replied ...
" O thats cool , hope you have fun with your guy "friends" o and by the way there is no going back from this.

she said why

I told her that I didnt actually care about her the past couple months and only been tellin her that because I got what I wanted out of it....

Does that make me a dick?
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am

why not be straight up with a person?

I don't understand why people now a days aren't more open and honest about what they truly feel and think. If you were just trying to to have a "fling" with her, you should have told her straight up, why add in lies telling her you miss her when you truly don't. If she would have rejected the offer then f*** it, plenty of fish in the sea. With telling a lie, you just dig yourself in a deeper hole, and then when "chit gets real" you realize you could have avoided all the 'drama' that comes with it.

Just my 2 cents, but then again I do have a strong opinion.

so no hard feelings, haha chuckle

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/svalencia
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am

Because this fish kept coming back for the same bait Smile
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 am

well then you were being the masochist and she was being the sadist haha

it doesn't take much for a guy to mislead a woman with lies, because when a woman hears "what she wants to hear" and the guy has a "double agenda" with the plot it's kinda fucked up in my opinion. It just proves to show that a guy (not quoting all guys, but for those that apply) will say or do almost anything to get a girl to sleep with him. But then again, to each their own, no judgement haha

Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 am

she sounds dumb and naive, but you could've told her earlier that you just wanted the poon. if you knew that she wouldn't sleep with you if you'd been honest, if i were you i would've just said f*** it and moved on to the next number just to be kinda courteous and avoid bs down the road. but that's just meeee!

i say if you feel like a dick for what you said/did, then you are. if you don't, then you're not. considering she seems like she doesn't mind being easy, i say you just worry about what your own conscience is saying about you. kinda like, if you took the last slice of cake in the house, whether or not you're a jerk for doing that depends on how guilty you really feel about it since no one said anything or was there. lol does that make sense? idk im pulling an all nighter so im kind of delirious
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:28 am

All nighters! I seen u on fb but was like I'm2 tired to reply lol .
Back to top Go down
barnabas

barnabas

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 am

if you were just hooking up with her why do you even care??

She sounds like a teenager. let her go
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 am

wahahaha..yes you are a dick but this is funny because girls are very naive! sad!!!! and pathetic actually! girls just need to start realizing that the ball isnt in one persons court...both parties have the power in this situation..takes TWO to tangooo Razz
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Mase! wrote:
wahahaha..yes you are a dick but this is funny because girls are very naive! sad!!!! and pathetic actually! girls just need to start realizing that the ball isnt in one persons court...both parties have the power in this situation..takes TWO to tangooo Razz

*SOME GIRLS.

not all.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm

duhhh^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Ive never met a chic like her.... like I could just ignore her and call her back up and she would come running back .... even now she apologized to me today... FOR WHAT???? I HAVE NO CLUE
Back to top Go down
V-DC5

V-DC5

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:58 pm

lol she wants the d.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:02 pm

... is it that good? She is hella crazy...
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:33 pm

your a DICK dom normally son. what else is new...lol jk jk Am I a dick for this?  3383058069

Last edited by p350gt on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
V-DC5

V-DC5

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 am

Starbux wrote:
... is it that good? She is hella crazy...

I personally wouldn't think so, but like I said...to each their own
Back to top Go down
barnabas

barnabas

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 am

Well at least you know what to say when people ask you what you are for Halloween when you arent wearing a costume
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 am

barnabas wrote:
Well at least you know what to say when people ask you what you are for Halloween when you arent wearing a costume

Am I a dick for this?  2974870011
Back to top Go down
laserspeeddemon

laserspeeddemon

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 am

Since you asked. Yeah, you're a ****. The fact that you think using another human being to attain your goals and toss him or her aside is OK makes you one. And the fact that you had the need to come post a thread about re-enforces it. Either you are trying to confirm an action which you feel was wrong to yourself by having people say it's OK or you want to brag about to your friends about it. Now I wouldn't necessarily call you a d***, but rather you are infantile. You have a toy and you don't know what to do with it so you bash it against anything that lets you.

I'm with V when she says be straight up with people. So that's what this is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticicegelato.com/
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 pm

While your facebook comment was meant as a joke, the previous actions were very d**k-ish. I've pulled the same stunt shortly after college, but it is still a d**k move.
Back to top Go down
Rolling Guy

Rolling Guy

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 pm

agreed^^ you are acting like one of them guys son
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:57 pm

And I still don't care...... like I seen her today and nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I a dick for this?    Am I a dick for this?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I a dick for this?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General B.S.-
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com