HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

MKV Jetta in NoVa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Yea. I'm good with it as long as it looks legit as fock.
Back to top Go down
OSSHWA

OSSHWA

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Home Depot lip! Razz
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm good on the home depot lip lol. Thanks for stopping back by the forum man. Now you just gotta make it to our meets haha.
Back to top Go down
OSSHWA

OSSHWA

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm

WhosThisGuy wrote:
I'm good on the home depot lip lol. Thanks for stopping back by the forum man. Now you just gotta make it to our meets haha.

lol i'm adding one to my splitter since my frame rails are like an inch off the ground but my front bumper is like 76 feet off the ground -__-

And I never intentionally left the forum. My username/password stopped working a few months ago. I messaged Jay on facebook about it and he said he would fix it but never did. After a while I got tired of trying to log in only to have it deny me access so I gave up. I recently received an email from Paul saying he was going to disable my account due to inactivity unless I could provide an explanation to which I told him I wasn't able to log in. So he fixed it and here I am....lol.
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Haha. That Jay character.
Back to top Go down
OSSHWA

OSSHWA

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Haha. Owell....not trying to play the blame game or anything. It's whatever, it's all good now. So how's the car club life treating ya? I'm still doing that whole "wanderer" thing myself haha (Tokyo Extreme Racer reference.....Neil isn't the only one who played that game growing up!)
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm

These are good people here man. Family type of bunch, haven't had a single problem with anyone, I got their back they got mine.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 am

OSSHWA wrote:
WhosThisGuy wrote:

lol i'm adding one to my splitter since my frame rails are like an inch off the ground but my front bumper is like 76 feet off the ground -__-

And I never intentionally left the forum. My username/password stopped working a few months ago. I messaged Jay on facebook about it and he said he would fix it but never did. After a while I got tired of trying to log in only to have it deny me access so I gave up. I recently received an email from Paul saying he was going to disable my account due to inactivity unless I could provide an explanation to which I told him I wasn't able to log in. So he fixed it and here I am....lol.

true story!!! lol MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 am

Good job Paul cleaning up inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MKV Jetta in NoVa   MKV Jetta in NoVa - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MKV Jetta in NoVa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top