HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

How to become an UNclassified member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

How to become an UNclassified member Empty
PostSubject: How to become an UNclassified member   How to become an UNclassified member EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello everyone How to become an UNclassified member 3971666164 ,

Im Paul, one of the 1st that started UNclassified. I just want to personally thank everyone that signed up on our forums. we are a "family 1st, club 2nd" kind of club. Most of us come from all kinds of different backgrounds, but came together to form what you all know as UNclassified. We are all about charity events, enhancing the community and having a good time. So if you would like to be a part of our family/team, here are the rule that you will have to follow.

1. Make an intro thread for youself. So we can get to know a lil about you and see your whip How to become an UNclassified member 364988687. We want to know you just as much as we want you to know us.

2. Attend our quarterly meet and greet for non-members. Starting in Jan or 2012, we will host a quarterly event (dinner/meet up) for you all to come out to get a feel of who UNclassified is. So that we all can better understand each other.

- If you choose to pursue your membership with us. You will have the quarter to show us your love and dedication to the club. meaning: being active on the forums, coming out to 2 more events after the 1st meet and greet,show us that you do want to get to know everyone in the family, giving us ideas and feedback on different club subject etc.

3. Voting- Once the quarter (every 3 months) is up, we will take a vote on everyone who is on the quarter list. And see who has met all the things that we ask of all unclassified members.

4. Host a new members event. Everyone from the quarter will be asked to get together as a group and host your own meet and greet. Its a fun way to get everyone in the club out to personally meet you as a new member. Plus it will give you a feel of how to put an event together and show your dedication to the club.

Pls know that UNclassified is an open car club. We are not just one make or model, but we are one family and one love. we try to keep things drama free, so if you cant live by this, then pls keep it moving. We are proud to call ourselves UNclassified, and we will not let anyone make a fool of our name.

So Thank You for taking your time to read this, and we hope that you will help UNclassified grow as a FAMILY!!! How to become an UNclassified member 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: How to become an UNclassified member   How to become an UNclassified member EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 pm

nice write up brudda How to become an UNclassified member 364988687
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: How to become an UNclassified member   How to become an UNclassified member EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 am

thanks mase!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
adonisM3

adonisM3

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to become an UNclassified member   How to become an UNclassified member EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Hello Everyone, My name is Will let me tell you a little about me..Like most of you have a passions for Imports cars, I guess I started working on them as a hobby to release stress since late 90's. Also the respect for others like me who enjoys the passion for making their Ride unique, nothing again American’s Rides but when it comes to Imports they kicks a%^!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become an UNclassified member   How to become an UNclassified member Empty

Back to top Go down

How to become an UNclassified member

View previous topic View next topic Back to top