HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

yes, i am the snatchback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
snatchback

snatchback

Rep : 0

yes, i am the snatchback Empty
PostSubject: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:11 pm

and im hitting up the forum Smile i know one of your members (might know more than one) but he told me to sign up yesterday, so here i am.

thanks for the info, Dom. and i will commence posting Smile

hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/snatchback
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:12 pm

oh yes, and im having trouble posting a new thread in INTRO. any tips?
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

hello and welcome to our forums!!!

tips??? hmm pix and a lil info about yourself...what your about and what you rep/drive??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey there. What's your name, where are you from, what do you drive. Pictures of said ride mandatory lol.
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:22 pm

alright ill give you guys my real name :/

Names Jenn, you cal call me snatch if you want though, its kinda stuck throughout the years.
im from gaithersburg, MD
24, almost ancient.
i have a 2011 mazda 3 sport, graphite gray. bought it on 1/31 of this year and have yet to modify it, but i tinted the windows, so that adds 20 hp right?!
this is me...
yes, i am the snatchback 380840_10150278499937325_504512324_6821197_1427165448_n

here is my child...
yes, i am the snatchback 318496_312332188794028_228699350490646_1312062_1945733540_n
yes, i am the snatchback 191059_479413337324_504512324_5339088_2642779_o

ive been slacking on pictures lately because i just had a huge surgery on my ankle, and havent been able to drive for 3 months. heres the foot, its more interesting than my car...

yes, i am the snatchback 334380_10150203342682325_504512324_6376137_6488154_o
i was a saw victim for halloween...
yes, i am the snatchback IMG_0869
yes, i am the snatchback IMG_0865
yes, i am the snatchback IMG_0866
yes, i am the snatchback IMG_0868

now you guys know me :D yay! i was recently at the Mischief megameet. im friends with dustin, daniel, dado, ryan, etc etc. my friend Dominic told me about Unclassified. and im sorry the faggots from Classified stole your logo and everything, im pretty sure they take it up the butt.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 pm

My battle buddy =)
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Starbux wrote:
My battle buddy =)

HELL YEAH! war wounds! youre my homeboy and i love you. i was so happy to see you yesterday!
Back to top Go down
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I'm the official OG (Old Guy)
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Welcome to the Unclassified forum. I love your Hello Titty sticker. My name is Chris and I drive a silver VW. I was parked with the Unclassified members at the Mega Meet.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 pm

sweet intro!!

my gf trish was like.."man thats gotta hurt" idk what you did, but i pray that i dont mess my foot up like that. idk what i would do if i couldnt drive yes, i am the snatchback 2162190104

but yea....wish classified would come up with their own name....-______-
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:01 pm

SleepySteve wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

I'm the official OG (Old Guy)

youre not old until you die.... but nice to meet ya Smile hahah

WhosThisGuy wrote:
Welcome to the Unclassified forum. I love your Hello Titty sticker. My name is Chris and I drive a silver VW. I was parked with the Unclassified members at the Mega Meet.

haha thanks, im looking at a getting a new one cuz mine has gotten sun damaged in the past couple months that i havent been able to drive my car. which dub did you roll up in? silver gti? if you were then you blew exhaust fumes in my face when you rolled in.... hahaha

p350gt wrote:
sweet intro!!

my gf trish was like.."man thats gotta hurt" idk what you did, but i pray that i dont mess my foot up like that. idk what i would do if i couldnt drive yes, i am the snatchback 2162190104

but yea....wish classified would come up with their own name....-______-

haha thanks! it did hurt in the beginning. i was in a car accident 3 years ago, and they had to reconstruct my ankle, as i almost lost my foot total. then when they put in a bunch of hardware, over the 3 years i developed severe arthritis. so this surgery is to pull my joint apart so my doctor can inject synthetic cartilage into my joint. and tell your gf that because we are women, we can handle it a lot better than men :D tee hee

classified can go suck a nut. they keep inviting me to events and i say no everytime, and ive passed the word on to a few of my friends as well telling them that they are not the real deal Wink
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:07 pm

snatchback wrote:
SleepySteve wrote:

haha thanks! it did hurt in the beginning. i was in a car accident 3 years ago, and they had to reconstruct my ankle, as i almost lost my foot total. then when they put in a bunch of hardware, over the 3 years i developed severe arthritis. so this surgery is to pull my joint apart so my doctor can inject synthetic cartilage into my joint. and tell your gf that because we are women, we can handle it a lot better than men yes, i am the snatchback 364988687 tee hee

classified can go suck a nut. they keep inviting me to events and i say no everytime, and ive passed the word on to a few of my friends as well telling them that they are not the real deal Wink

-______- to the 1st comment lol

i would love to help them grow as a club. but not until they fix the name.... yes, i am the snatchback 364988687
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm

haha you know its true! thats why women give birth and men dont :D

they can change their named to classiFRIED cuz they are the butt of most jokes :shouldershrug: hahahah

when they start inviting nice cars to a meet, ill consider one.
Back to top Go down
Rolling Guy

Rolling Guy

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey welcome! Im neil aka rolling guy with the green mr2! See you around
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 pm

whoa classified?? LOL

I remember your feet! looks painful, hope it gets better!

welcome to the forum and looking forward to see you again in future events!
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm

She is Mischief btw Smile
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

haha thanks for giving me up Dom Smile im a mischief gal, although i go hardcore, im so OG that i still call it teckademics Shocked

thanks for the welcome guys!
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 pm

snatchback wrote:
haha thanks, im looking at a getting a new one cuz mine has gotten sun damaged in the past couple months that i havent been able to drive my car. which dub did you roll up in? silver gti? if you were then you blew exhaust fumes in my face when you rolled in.... hahaha

No, not a GTI. Just a normal 4 door silver jetta.
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forums. I'm Bobby! Wasn't at the mischief meet Crying or Very sad but hope to meet you sometime. Sorry to hear about the ankle but hopefully the recovery goes well! Sucks about not being able to drive, that'd be the worst part for me!

Like the ride, what are your plans for it?
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 am

WhosThisGuy wrote:
snatchback wrote:

No, not a GTI. Just a normal 4 door silver jetta.

gotcha, thanks Smile

RPWIII wrote:
Welcome to the forums. I'm Bobby! Wasn't at the mischief meet Crying or Very sad but hope to meet you sometime. Sorry to hear about the ankle but hopefully the recovery goes well! Sucks about not being able to drive, that'd be the worst part for me!

Like the ride, what are your plans for it?

thanks man, not driving is really rough. itll be over soon though, but in the meantime it's really hard to be on everyone else's schedule 24-7, and having no independence whatsoever :(

im in love with my mazda! i kind of bought it on a whim... but it runs great, shifts like butter, and takes turns like a champ. right now im just waiting for my warranty to run out before i do anything big (thinking turbo Twisted Evil), but once i get some steady income again and pay off my bills, im thinking minor bolts on (intake and exhaust), then definitely a nice suspension and sweet looking wheels. i really wanted to get a nice set of BBS wheels, but i think they would be a waste of money, especially because my car is a DD. im not looking to make the car super fast (why? because racecar), but i am looking to make a really clean car, with maybe a little oomph to it Smile as for interior, its almost fully loaded minus leather seats (which i hate anyway) and its got a Bose sound system. might add an external woofer but i went through my obnoxious stage a couple years ago, and its quite expensive and time consuming to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:52 pm

welcome to the forums! hope taaaa meet chaaa soon!!!
Back to top Go down
jboogers

jboogers

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:47 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://jennybethalva.tumblr.com
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

oh why thank you! hay
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 pm

cant y9ou feel the love?? lol
Back to top Go down
snatchback

snatchback

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 am

its like a slap across the face from my pimp... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes, i am the snatchback   yes, i am the snatchback Empty

Back to top Go down

yes, i am the snatchback

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Community :: New Forum User Intros / How to become an Unclassified member!!!-
ChatBox
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com