HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

Oh Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
05g356mt

Rep : 0

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm

New to this forum found/followed a few guys from the National G Club here. Weak intro i know oh well i'll whore it out with a few pics of the G just let her go this weekend =/

Oh Hai 2010Pix012

Oh Hai 2010Pix020

Oh Hai 2010Pix003

Oh Hai GU009

And two pics of the new ride

Oh Hai Photo-1

Oh Hai Photo1-2

Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm

G looks sick man! Love those rpf1s. Love the beamer too! What made you wanna move on from the G?

My name's Bobby by the way! Had a G before and went to a few NGC meets, don't think I've met you though. Hope to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down
05g356mt

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:03 pm

RPWIII wrote:
G looks sick man! Love those rpf1s. Love the beamer too! What made you wanna move on from the G?

My name's Bobby by the way! Had a G before and went to a few NGC meets, don't think I've met you though. Hope to meet you soon.

Hey Bobby! I'm pretty sure you sold me your OEM exhaust at Dulles Expo Center a few months back and we spoke about you getting into an Evo after the G which btw i was SO close to getting into a Wicked White MR but BMW just gave me a deal i couldn't refuse. Haha nice to see you here!
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 pm

05g356mt wrote:
RPWIII wrote:

Hey Bobby! I'm pretty sure you sold me your OEM exhaust at Dulles Expo Center a few months back and we spoke about you getting into an Evo after the G which btw i was SO close to getting into a Wicked White MR but BMW just gave me a deal i couldn't refuse. Haha nice to see you here!

Haha wow what r the odds of that? Yeah I definitely remember. I never saw your car before so didn't realize that was you. Your G was sexy! Great pick-up on the BMW though, I'm sure you'll have a blast with it! The MR's r so sweet but I can't see you regretting your decision, the Evo is no luxury car at all compared to what you picked up. lol.

Good seeing you on here too man.
Back to top Go down
05g356mt

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm

RPWIII wrote:
05g356mt wrote:
RPWIII wrote:

Haha wow what r the odds of that? Yeah I definitely remember. I never saw your car before so didn't realize that was you. Your G was sexy! Great pick-up on the BMW though, I'm sure you'll have a blast with it! The MR's r so sweet but I can't see you regretting your decision, the Evo is no luxury car at all compared to what you picked up. lol.

Haha thanks it was bittersweet letting her go. Honestly I think the Evo would've been a better fit for me but the 335i was actually cheaper than the Evo. The Mitsubishi dealers wouldn't budge on price AT ALL and BMW pretty much gave me the price I wanted.
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 am

05g356mt wrote:
RPWIII wrote:
05g356mt wrote:
RPWIII wrote:

Haha thanks it was bittersweet letting her go. Honestly I think the Evo would've been a better fit for me but the 335i was actually cheaper than the Evo. The Mitsubishi dealers wouldn't budge on price AT ALL and BMW pretty much gave me the price I wanted.

Yeah the Mitsubishi dealers I went to weren't negotiating at all. I luckily found mine used with very low miles at a random small dealer in Manassas (a 2008 with only 12,600 miles on it). Can't complain about that. I was very shocked about how no Mitsu dealers were negotiating much. The only dealer I found that was being helpful and working with me was in Fredricksburg but all their Evos had hail damage so they were just trying to get rid of them. Good pick-up with the 335i! Especially since you got it cheaper than the Evo Shocked
Back to top Go down
jonflip29

jonflip29

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 am

What up lil' bro. Glad to see you moving up in the car game. That's whats up.
Back to top Go down
jboogers

jboogers

Rep : 6

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 am

hello welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://jennybethalva.tumblr.com
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 am

well its about time mark!!!! lol...feel free to post around on all the thread man. we good ppls Oh Hai 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

Rep : 8

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am

Love the wheels & tire setup on the RPF1... Ilike'em meaty...tires that is lol, Im Jeff Btw...Welcome!
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 am

man all these filipinos taking over UNclassified....wahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome aboard. Liking the G to bad you sold it. Not a fan of meaty tires, but I respect everyone's choices in their own mods. What are your plans for the 335.
Back to top Go down
05g356mt

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 pm

RPWIII wrote:
Yeah the Mitsubishi dealers I went to weren't negotiating at all. I luckily found mine used with very low miles at a random small dealer in Manassas (a 2008 with only 12,600 miles on it). Can't complain about that. I was very shocked about how no Mitsu dealers were negotiating much. The only dealer I found that was being helpful and working with me was in Fredricksburg but all their Evos had hail damage so they were just trying to get rid of them. Good pick-up with the 335i! Especially since you got it cheaper than the Evo Shocked

Seriously they wouldn't even budge on MSRP/Retail pricing! I was referred by a friend who had bought 3 BMW's from BMW of fairfax so he gave me no trouble and pretty much sold the car WAY under invoice.

jonflip29 wrote:
What up lil' bro. Glad to see you moving up in the car game. That's whats up.

What up fam! It's been a while bro I read somewhere that you're coming back soon?

jboogers wrote:
hello welcome!

Thanks wave

p350gt wrote:
well its about time mark!!!! lol...feel free to post around on all the thread man. we good ppls Oh Hai 364988687

Haha thanks Paul. Yo Steven told me you're looking for an exhaust?

Dumpd_Hybrid wrote:
Love the wheels & tire setup on the RPF1... Ilike'em meaty...tires that is lol, Im Jeff Btw...Welcome!

Thanks bro! function AND form was my motto for the G haha but i gets down with the hella flush crew haha

p350gt wrote:
man all these filipinos taking over UNclassified....wahahahahahahaha

hahaha

WhosThisGuy wrote:
Welcome aboard. Liking the G to bad you sold it. Not a fan of meaty tires, but I respect everyone's choices in their own mods. What are your plans for the 335.

Thanks! As of now nothing big for the 335i i'll TRY my best to keep it to only a handful of mods
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Nice G!
Back to top Go down
jonflip29

jonflip29

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Yea Mark, I'll be stateside on the 10th of Dec to the 26th. But I'll be in Vegas visiting the parents. You should come out for a few days.
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 am

hey mark, my name is jay lol welcome
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:45 am

welcome to the forums!!!
Back to top Go down
05g356mt

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 am

95sw21 wrote:
welcome!

wave

Starbux wrote:
Nice G!

Thanks!

jonflip29 wrote:
Yea Mark, I'll be stateside on the 10th of Dec to the 26th. But I'll be in Vegas visiting the parents. You should come out for a few days.

Damn Vegas>NoVA anyways so you're good haha

JAYREMIX wrote:
hey mark, my name is jay lol welcome

LOL sup bro long time no speak haha

Mase! wrote:
welcome to the forums!!!

wave
Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 am

welcome!!! congrats on the new whip. can't believe you got it for a better deal than an evo.. i wonder why the evo dealers seem so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
Rolling Guy

Rolling Guy

Rep : 5

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Welcome sexy car man!
Back to top Go down
05g356mt

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 pm

trish wrote:
welcome!!! congrats on the new whip. can't believe you got it for a better deal than an evo.. i wonder why the evo dealers seem so stubborn.

wave the Mitsu dealers wouldn't budge at all on MSRP! Who pays MSRP now a days? A few friends have recently switched to BMW's and they've all said the same thing about BMW dealerships most of the time you can present them with the price from truecar.com and they'll either match invoice or go below invoice. In my case they pretty much sold the car below what they paid because they had ordered too many 2012 models (complete redesign) and have not sold enough in their lot to make room.

Rolling Guy wrote:
Welcome sexy car man!

Thanks thumbsup
Back to top Go down
WaH00000

WaH00000

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:55 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djdropz
Sponsored content

Oh Hai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai   Oh Hai Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Hai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Community :: New Forum User Intros / How to become an Unclassified member!!!-
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com