HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered Empty
PostSubject: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:05 am

Bought myself a new exhaust.... expecting for it to be a side exit exhaust like stock but received a dump. I do like the dump though but its 100 cheaper on the website....

I tried contacting the website "talk LIVE" chat person and they said I installed it wrong at first but then told me the picture was wrong. I asked " What about the description that says "single side exit"? The person stated it could be a wrong description and that she will contact the complaint division and tell them to change it

I went off... I said so you website has wrong info and I have to live with it? Even on the main website it shows the exhaust $100 cheaper than the part that I thought I ordered. I threw out the ... "so what you are telling me is that your website is presenting false advertisements?" She stated *im going to say she for sake of argument* that I need to bring it to a mechanic to make sure it fits right.

The part fits right...its the wrong damn part. I asked to speak to someone higher.... she decided to give me some 1800 number and that she couldn't help me any further. SHE DIDN'T HELP ME!

I ordered : http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?searchType=global&N=0&Ntt=M79S5222AL&submit=
Received : http://mbrpautomotive.com/index.php?page=products&part=S5222409
/endrant
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 am

did you pay with a credit card or paypal? dispute the charges
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 am

All I can tell you is I would not get off that phone until I either got the part I ordered, or my 100 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Come to find out the part that I order is the correct part for what I paid... hmmm
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

uhhhohhh
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Starbux wrote:
Come to find out the part that I order is the correct part for what I paid... hmmm

Wait what. You paid for what you ordered? Isn't that the problem your having, you already knew this.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 pm

No.... I paid for what I got but I didn't order what I paid for..... wish it made more sense
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm

so they had the wrong price on the part you wanted? and you paid for the dumped but you wanted the side exit? amirite?
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:56 pm

I got what your saying now
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:00 pm

oops. down the road just take it to an exhaust shop and get them to put it where you want it

I do remember when i had my 05 f150, even with no mufflers it wasnt all that loud.
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Its sexy now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered   My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered Empty

Back to top Go down

My New EXHAUST... is not what I ordered

View previous topic View next topic Back to top