HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

Who needs Logos, Websites, Printing, Stickers, T-Shirts, and Video/Photo Shoots?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TommyTattz

TommyTattz

Rep : -1

Who needs Logos, Websites, Printing, Stickers, T-Shirts, and Video/Photo Shoots? Empty
PostSubject: Who needs Logos, Websites, Printing, Stickers, T-Shirts, and Video/Photo Shoots?   Who needs Logos, Websites, Printing, Stickers, T-Shirts, and Video/Photo Shoots? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Who needs Logos, Websites, Printing, Stickers, T-Shirts, and Video/Photo Shoots? 3885497126 Hey everyone just letting you know, If yall need anything to market/advertise your business or personal feel free to hit my phone or email me!! Just started a new company DMVision LLC Support the movement!!!

Get all your marketing materials done with me for a very competitive rate!!! If you got talent for for any of the criteria and looking for a P/T gig let me know I have plenty of jobs to hook you up with.

Thanks.

Phone:571.482.0782 / Email:Dmvisionllc@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Who needs Logos, Websites, Printing, Stickers, T-Shirts, and Video/Photo Shoots?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top