HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

Rep : 8

PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! Empty
PostSubject: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Club Promotion On-The-Fly cheers

Basically I hate waiting for Youtube and my slow a$$ service every time someone wants to see what TEAM UNclassified is all about so......... here's what I did to help promote our team little more. I took all the videos that we have made and converted them into 720p HD and if you have atleast 1GB of memory on your *Smart* phone or tablet you can share ALL of Team UNclassifieds' Video Clips.

There's 2 ways you can get these files:
1) I'll give all the members who want the Sign In Name & Password via Private Message through this Online Cloud Storage ***GO TO THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM THE ONLINE STORAGE URL***
2) At the next meet I'll have MINI DVD+R for everyone (Members & Non-Members) with all the file loaded on them.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK grin

https://www.free-hidrive.com
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 pm

so we wil get dvd's to hand out?? O.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm

No lol, Its so you don't have to download them from the Sharing Website lol you'll have a hard copy to use on your computer to upload on your mobile devices.
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Good thinking man. DVDs are kind of expensive though aren't they.
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 am

no its only $15 for 20 disc and thats all im handing out for members and nonmembers to upload the files to there phone or mobile device.... or you can just download the files from the free cloud storage i signed up for
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:14 am

I guess I'm behind the times lol. Have you signed up for dropbox. I'm not sure if it would be helpful for you to share future videos. I'm also not sure if your familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 am

i use dropbox it works wonders
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am

jeff is the main mang! cheers thanks jeff.

everyone should return the DVD back if you go that route so that way you can reuse it for other members.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 pm

good idea jay!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe-gots-a-Dyno

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 am

where could i get unclassified stickers?
Back to top Go down
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 am

JoeJoe-gots-a-Dyno wrote:
where could i get unclassified stickers?

right here: https://unclassified.forumotion.com/t552-club-box-stickers-are-now-available-for-purchase-5-each

also, i've been whoring out the bonchon pictures and your videos on my mazda 6 forum (giving props where props are deserved, of course). hope thats ok! float
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:31 am

link
Back to top Go down
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 am

talkin to me Dom?

http://www.6crew.com/forum/showthread.php?22943-Fauq-ing-Fresh-presents-New-Year-New-Low-Mini-Meet-(Coverage)

hopefully you can see that without having to be a member
the bonchon pics arent in that thread, they're in my ride thread on that forum.
Back to top Go down
WhosUrBuddiee

WhosUrBuddiee

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 am

My phone doesnt have a DVD drive.
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

WhosUrBuddiee wrote:
My phone doesnt have a DVD drive.

then u sir need a new phone bahahaha gotcha
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Jeff..i dont know if you hear this enough...BUT seriously...you are amazing...you have done so much for this club with the media...you deserve an MVUM(most valuable unclassified member) award lol PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! 184121345

Seriously though...you are awesome great job-- HIIIIGHHH FIVE!
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm

^x2 Go Jeff! cheers banana rock bawse
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 pm

AWHHhhhhh Dammmit you guys are gonna make me tear up.... BUAHAHAHHA Just doing my part. I've been in other so called "clubs" or no love clubs lol... and never had this much motivation but this Team/Family is so00OO different... You guys are worth every lost night of sleep LOL :D
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Embarassed Embarassed PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! 3383058069 PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! 3383058069 PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! 3895425031 PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! 3895425031 PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! 184121345
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:23 am

I think I've watched all the videos you've made for UNclassified at least 5 times each... at least! Some have been like 20 times.. lol
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 am

RPWIII wrote:
I think I've watched all the videos you've made for UNclassified at least 5 times each... at least! Some have been like 20 times.. lol

That is an understatement for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Yah meeh2!..... I got some new camera equipment coming in next week... SOOOOOOOO excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!   PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMOTE our club anywhere and everywhere!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top