HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? Empty
PostSubject: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:34 pm

just curious if anyone has one and goes trail riding.. Just bought one over the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Find one big enough for my truck plz and thanx
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

a trail? lol, good luck around here. All the places I use to go now have buildings there sigh
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Yep, I'm looking for places to ride to.
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 pm

we should take em out sometime.
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 pm

chris let me know when you get it up and running, as soon as hunting season is over i got the place.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 am

i wannnaaaaaaa gooooo!!!

(was going to say ride butttt i know you all too well anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? 3417148095 )
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:12 pm

I'd be down for this! My grandpa has a few ATVs and my uncle has a dirtbike that I can actually fit on. Theres sweet trails by his house I used to ride on but the police shut them down because they have a station right near there now.

I also have a sweat off road go kart I used to ride growing up. I need to get it fixed and start running again so I can take it out. Problem is I think I'm too big for it now.
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:55 pm

mine is ready to go. I took it to florida with me and it was a blast!
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Mine technically will drive. My brother drove it into a tree. It needs some new plastics and a new grill
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

WhosThisGuy wrote:
Mine technically will drive. My brother drove it into a tree. It needs some new plastics and a new grill

technically being the key word i bet it'll do donuts real easy the way it is now lol
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 pm

WhosThisGuy wrote:

Drove it into a tree on purpose or on accident? lol
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 pm

rockawhere wrote:
WhosThisGuy wrote:

technically being the key word i bet it'll do donuts real easy the way it is now lol

It can do wheelies real good to

RPWIII wrote:
WhosThisGuy wrote:

On accident, he hasn't driven one before and couldn't stop it. He's paying for the repairs so its all good.
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Haha nice! Hopefully he didnt get hurt
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Nah, he wasn't going that fast and he was in my moms yard with 2 trees.
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

hahaha alright good.

But going atv'ing would be a lot of fun so we should see if we can set something up if someone has a good place to ride. I haven't been in so many years!
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 pm

WhosThisGuy wrote:
rockawhere wrote:
WhosThisGuy wrote:

It can do wheelies real good to

RPWIII wrote:
WhosThisGuy wrote:

On accident, he hasn't driven one before and couldn't stop it. He's paying for the repairs so its all good.

what about barrel rolls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?   anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone mess with dirt bikes and/or atv's?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General B.S.-
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com