HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

I need one of these for half the crap i throw away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
munsterrr

munsterrr

Rep : 0

I need one of these for half the crap i throw away Empty
PostSubject: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm

ive seen this before...kickass!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
munsterrr

munsterrr

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

ive seen this used on animals too. pretty focking sad. treated a full grown cow the same way.
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

thats crazy. I wonder what it would do with a motor lol
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

where is that video at???
Back to top Go down
munsterrr

munsterrr

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 pm

ask and you shall receive

Back to top Go down
munsterrr

munsterrr

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
munsterrr

munsterrr

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 pm

heres a fav...go to like 2:30

Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

damn that last video had me I need one of these for half the crap i throw away 1127644012
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 pm

had all of us sleepy Shocked No I need one of these for half the crap i throw away 1165415177 afraid confused I need one of these for half the crap i throw away 3895425031
Back to top Go down
munsterrr

munsterrr

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

i wont lie. chit got me too with the first hatch getting bent and twisted up. felt it in the guts.
Back to top Go down
laserspeeddemon

laserspeeddemon

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I remember that when this first came out. There was an outcry that these programs target only a certain type of drivers (younger, driving imports, mostly Honda/Acura). This is the third video I've seen of this program in action and all three times were all Honda/Acuras too. When the first video came out, they mentioned something about a few Corvettes and Camaros involved in racing but those drivers got their cars back. It's backwards if you ask me. Which is more of a threat; the 2100 pound car making 170hp or the 3500lbs car thats making 400hp?

I say crush them all.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticicegelato.com/
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

laserspeeddemon wrote:
I remember that when this first came out. There was an outcry that these programs target only a certain type of drivers (younger, driving imports, mostly Honda/Acura). This is the third video I've seen of this program in action and all three times were all Honda/Acuras too. When the first video came out, they mentioned something about a few Corvettes and Camaros involved in racing but those drivers got their cars back. It's backwards if you ask me. Which is more of a threat; the 2100 pound car making 170hp or the 3500lbs car thats making 400hp?

I say crush them all.

It's possible that the Vette owners have connections/money to pay "fines" and get their cars back. Or the judge in charge of it just has a bias towards imports lol
Back to top Go down
xathree

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

i dont like hondas.... but that last video almost made me cry.... no ones car that they worked hard on should be torn apart like that
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:16 pm

No
Back to top Go down
HMFIC
HMFIC

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 pm

xathree wrote:
i dont like hondas.... but that last video almost made me cry.... no ones car that they worked hard on should be torn apart like that

Yea those honda's are crap!
Back to top Go down
laserspeeddemon

laserspeeddemon

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 am

blegthbloo wrote:
laserspeeddemon wrote:

I say crush them all.

It's possible that the Vette owners have connections/money to pay "fines" and get their cars back. Or the judge in charge of it just has a bias towards imports lol

Never got to the judge. It's really up to the law enforcement people on the ground to make the final call. Just like in NoVA, import owners get their cars taken, while domestic owners get a ticket (albeit with hefty fines). Every import owner knows about the exhaust law. But the guys driving Chevy's with ONLY long tune headers for an exhaust are like, "What exhaust law?" I don't understand it. Everyone who street races or uses public roads as their own "practice track" needs to have their cars taken and auctioned off regardless of age, make or model.. Sure as heck will make more than the stupid $100 for the exhaust ticket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticicegelato.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need one of these for half the crap i throw away   I need one of these for half the crap i throw away Empty

Back to top Go down

I need one of these for half the crap i throw away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General B.S.-
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com