HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cubanl81

cubanl81

Rep : 0

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 pm

My name is HOV
H to the O-V, I used to move snowflakes by the O.Z.,
I guess even back then you can call me,
C.E.O of the R.O.C HOV

LMAO

Hi guys,

My name is Aldo. Some may know me from my days in NGC (National G Club). I use to be heavily involved.................but its time for a new direction. Def want to come out and get to know this new car club.

Its sad to say I don't have a picture of my car right now. But I'm driving a '01 Audi A4 Avant (wagon) 1.8t with quattro manual.

I use to have an '06 G35.

So you'll be seeing out at some meets hopefully soon. And I will be post whoring on this forum................watch out.

Signing off
Aldo

ps guess I'll add a pic of the G.........i miss her still.

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... G35BruiserPhotoShootMarch09016
Back to top Go down
http://isabelwarriorprincess.blogspot.com
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 pm

welll look what the cat dragged in lol....it took me forever to get you on here homie. but im glade your here now.!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Welcome to the forum. How did you hear about it hahaha. I've heard your name but look forward to meeting you. I'm Chris I also drive euro. Mk5 jetta to be exact.

Last edited by WhosThisGuy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 pm

hows it going man names Corey welcome to the forum why no mo G?Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... 2162190104
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Welcome Aldo! I'm Bobby. I think we have met before but we will meet for sure soon. I used to have an 06 Lakeshore Slate G coupe and went to some NGC meets. Anyways, nice to se you on here and post some pics A4 wagon when you get some!
Back to top Go down
WhosUrBuddiee

WhosUrBuddiee

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome Newb.
Back to top Go down
DMYG

DMYG

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:04 am

Welcome Aldo.....my fav shoes Razz
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:13 am

^^^^my favorite too. Got the key chains and shoe laces. Its so much better now that people associate my name with the shoes......................instead of Alpo dog food or Where's Waldo lmao.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 am

^^^^wahahahhahaha wth aldo.

man its good to have you here bro. it feels like the old days but without the drama!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Hey Aldo!!!

Good to see you around, come on over the MD meet at Nautilus and I'll spring for your lunch, family included!

First Unclassified Meet of 2012
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:28 pm

welcome Aldoooo!
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 pm

ALDOOOO! Man its been a min... I cant wait to see the Wagon done up!
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 pm

welcome noob i mean aldo lol sup man!!
Back to top Go down
jboogers

jboogers

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:18 pm

welcomeeee Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... 3885497126
Back to top Go down
http://jennybethalva.tumblr.com
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 pm

YAYYYYY, aldo! glad you're here.
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
Ayo11

Ayo11

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Welcome =]
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 am

JAYREMIX wrote:
welcome noob i mean aldo lol sup man!!

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... Noob2
Back to top Go down
WhosUrBuddiee

WhosUrBuddiee

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 am

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... -gangsta-1321796233^^^ Hey mofo I am the picture ninja around these parts. We dont need any of ur sh*t!
Back to top Go down
04sidriver

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... Funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage

James...................come on now you know was like the Bruce Lee or picture ninja skills your like Steven Seagal. White guy trying to be down lmao. Stick too dancing James Brown lol
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... James_brown_dancing
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 am

Welcome Aldo!
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am

Errr................

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... FistBumpObama

Figured I'd bump myself so I could get some more post counts. And I'm not sure I got enough hello's lol.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am

lmao...hello!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................   Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is....................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is.......................

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Community :: New Forum User Intros / How to become an Unclassified member!!!-
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com