HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
G_CB7

Rep : 0

What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey !   What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Hey guys appreciate the comments... To answer your question (MKV Jetta) my car is on coilovers (Tein - Basic ) and I don't wish to drop it any more for several reasons : 1) it's a daily driver, 2) I used to be just on springs and I was scrapping everywhere What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 1165415177 speed bumps, inclines, etc. 3) The rims that I have are on 45 series tires so any lower and I'll rub big time !afraid 215/45/17 Khumo Tires and the rims are Konig Lightnings - 17x7 and 4) Unfortunately with these cars the exhaust isn't tucked up very high into the undercarriage, so having it sit pretty low (even though it would look great) would be a disaster (especially on DMV area roads). Besides when you guys see it in person you'll see that there isn't such a significant gap. F.Y.I. - Cb7 stands for the vehicle chassis code (on 90-93# model Accords) One more thing... I don't like White rims w/ my Arcadia Green paint Evil or Very Mad I prefer the Black centers w/ a polished lip...
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey !   What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:25 pm

G_CB7 wrote:
Hey guys appreciate the comments... To answer your question (MKV Jetta) my car is on coilovers (Tein - Basic ) and I don't wish to drop it any more for several reasons : 1) it's a daily driver, 2) I used to be just on springs and I was scrapping everywhere What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 1165415177 speed bumps, inclines, etc. 3) The rims that I have are on 45 series tires so any lower and I'll rub big time !afraid 215/45/17 Khumo Tires and the rims are Konig Lightnings - 17x7 and 4) Unfortunately with these cars the exhaust isn't tucked up very high into the undercarriage, so having it sit pretty low (even though it would look great) would be a disaster (especially on DMV area roads). Besides when you guys see it in person you'll see that there isn't such a significant gap. F.Y.I. - Cb7 stands for the vehicle chassis code (on 90-93# model Accords) One more thing... I don't like White rims w/ my Arcadia Green paint Evil or Very Mad I prefer the Black centers w/ a polished lip...

Yea, pictures don't normally tell the whole story. I was just explaining to my wife about how Honda guys are all about chassis codes. I'm a Honda guy that just drives a VW (shhh, don't tell anyone though lol). I had an EF, hung out with an EP3, a CB7, a DC5, an EK. I am trying to pick up an EK hatch project eventually.
Back to top Go down
G_CB7

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey !   What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Appreciate it dude... What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 3446098708 Anyway well that's cool that you roll in a V-Dub, (they're the small cars that birthed the sport compact scene in the U.S. certainly way before Japanese rides) I like V-Dubs too (especially the GTI)... So you're trying to put together an EK Hatch huh' Cool awesome ! I myself am a fan of almost all the models under the Honda umbrella (especially the NSX & S2000) ! In any case, my model year of Accord isn't the easiest to find cool parts for (like JDM etc.) What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 1127644012 Lol! But then again if one wants 2 stand out, no one said it would be a walk in the park... What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 277638789 [Someday though I really like to swap my motor for either a Prelude one or something JDM w/ Vtec of course ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey !   What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Up Everyone I'm Geoffrey !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top