HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

Rep : 0

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics Empty
PostSubject: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Sup everyone. I was brought to this website by Paul. I am from Myersville, MD (outside Frederick) but grew up in the 757 (Va Beach) with team Ultraspeed.

I've had everything from import show cars to import go cars. I've been in the full truck series and now im into American muscle. My list is as follows; (from the beginning to now)

• 93 honda accord (Show car)
  • 93 Acura Integra (All Go - LS/Vtec motor, Turbonetics t3/t4 turbo, ported & polished, etc)
  • 97 chevy cavalier (Show car)
  • 99 Chevy S-10 (Bagged)
  • 95 honda del sol (Show & Go - GSR block)
  • 10 Challenger - (71mm throttle, daul exhaust, mopar CAI, 20" Rocket Modern Muscle wheels Offset 20x9 and 20x10 -- Waiting for tires) SRT Front fascia, SRT rear fascia, Transmission lower mount, Diable trinity tuned)
  • 99 Prowler - All stock but Sexy as hell
  • 29 Ford Model A - (Cruiser)
  • In the very near future - Buying the Dodge Ram (Don't know if I am going bagged or going high)

I'll be posting more pictures of all my toys very soon. I got a signature for now that shows the big three.

I'll be trying to get to meets whenever possible & i'm glad to find another club that is interested in FAMILY then just quanity. It was the same for Team Ultraspeed - We were a entire family, we were there for eachother & I couldn't ask for such a better group of guys. Its awesome to see another group with the same values.

Well I'm out for now. If your ever up in the area, drop me text, PM or email !

Last edited by WhoKilledKenny on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Welcome to the forum. That's quite a collection of cars. My name is Chris I used to have a 90 civic b16 swap, gsr transmission. Now I drive a VW all show no go. Looking forward to seeing some of the rides.
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Awesome dude. thanks for the Welcome.

Where you out of ?

Check out my boys H20 Jetta. Kyles H20
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:55 pm

SRT_Heavy wrote:

Where you out of ?

Let me clarify---- only got the prowler , challenger and model A . All other cars are totalled or sold . My badd
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Dodge, Ford and Chevy fan all in one.. Sweet! good to see the variety on here! Check out our events pages!
Back to top Go down
Starbux

Starbux

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 pm

GET THE TRUCK !

and welcome
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:49 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
WhosUrBuddiee

WhosUrBuddiee

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 pm

What color is your prowler?
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm

SRT_Heavy wrote:

Where you out of ?

I'm in warrenton. H2O was so fun. I'm definitely finding funds to go again this year.
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 pm

WhosUrBuddiee wrote:
What color is your prowler?

Red
Back to top Go down
RPWIII

RPWIII

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome man. Love the cars! Someone in my neighborhood has a black prowler, not sure what year but its nice looking. Don't see too many around. My names Bobby, hope to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm

welcome ken!!! hope you stick around and come out to the meet this sat man The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

p350gt wrote:
welcome ken!!! hope you stick around and come out to the meet this sat man The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 364988687

Would love to come out but i don't have anything to bring. The challenger doesn't have the 20" chrome wheels on it yet or lowered. The prowler is stock but so so nice............ <~ Def taking that for the skyline cruise. And of course I can't take the model A. I would only show up in the stock subaru legacy. LOL ! I'll be out but let me get the rides together.
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 am

Also NOTE --- The model A was built in hose by me & family. Only the paint & interior was done outside my garage.

So on to the cars. Sorry for the big pics The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 1165415177

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics SideView3

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics SideView2

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics Photo3

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics GlamourShots1

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics FrontView4

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 3toys2

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 3toys3
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 am

you changed your SN!!! lol.

but man bring anything bro. its all about getting to know new ppl that would like to be apart of our family. yea we are a car club, but we are a family 1st and foremost.
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 am

Paul - I hear ya !

gotta get my rims on and i don't think i'm going to bag it - im thinking im going pedders coilovers or eibach pro kit springs.... Still deciding.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am

if you wanna bag it...i know ppls that have the hook up for different bag setup. so lmk
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 am

I'm jealous of that Model A. I want an older car just because I haven't done one yet. The pics look good though. Wake up in the morning and hop in any of them. I'd like to see any of them.
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 am

WhosThisGuy wrote:
I'm jealous of that Model A. I want an older car just because I haven't done one yet. The pics look good though. Wake up in the morning and hop in any of them. I'd like to see any of them.

dude 4 year project. Loved every minute of building it from frame to suspension to wiring, etc..... Awesome expierence
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 am

p350gt wrote:
if you wanna bag it...i know ppls that have the hook up for different bag setup. so lmk

ill let you know - im just uncertain ! its a cruiser and a looker. I don't know if I wanna go destractic on it --- im up in the air.
Back to top Go down
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 pm

wow...badass cars! welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 pm

welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
WhoKilledKenny

WhoKilledKenny

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 am

so nice in Jan. - got the car out of the garage to get the fuel & oil turning;;

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 2photo

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics 1photo
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 pm

^ that's sickkkkkkkk!!!
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 pm

kenny...pastor said he still cant see the Q-drive!!!! wahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics   The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics Empty

Back to top Go down

The intro of WhoKilledKenny (SRT_Heavy) ---UPDATED with pics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top