HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

Dyno day at Mach V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArkansasDave

Rep : 3

Dyno day at Mach V  Empty
PostSubject: Dyno day at Mach V    Dyno day at Mach V  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Hey everyone I know I'm just a noob but over on nasioc there is a thread for a dyno day at Mach V in sterling, va so I figured I'd share the knowledge. Mach v has treated me well in the past and a great bunch of guys over there. Here is the info:

Price: $75 for 40 min on the dyno $25 for air fuel ratio analysis.

What: Mach V Winter-That-Wasn't Dyno Day and Meet

When: 2/25/12, 10am to 4pm

Where: 45690 Elmwood Ct Suite 170
Sterling, VA 20166

Details:

If you haven't seen us advertise this before, dyno day offers the chance to get a baseline or updated dyno numbers on your car for a smaller fee than on normal workdays. Slots are 40 minutes, which is usually enough for 3-4 pulls. (Actually more, if you want...) It's a great social educational event, too, as lots of people come to watch and compare notes. Feel free to stop in and hang out even if you're not dyno-ing. Rate info is in our Mid-A vendor thread.

If you're dyno-ing your car, you'll get a paper graph to take with you, and we can also email you your dyno data files, so you can store/analyze/post your results to your heart's content.
Back to top Go down

Dyno day at Mach V

View previous topic View next topic Back to top