HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

August Randomness Thread!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scooner

Scooner

Rep : 7

August Randomness Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 pm

So first off it's been a great past few weeks since we've started talking about starting this club and I must say that we are on a roll. We really need to keep this up. So good job everybody!

Second. After being one of the only two cars to get towed at the last meet (both riding off road status) I am looking into two different sets of springs. Tein s techs I can get for 160 brand new Smile and Swift Spec R from japan so of course they are on backorder but it'll have a more comfortable ride (supposedly). Suggestions??
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

wich do u prefer? i like a stiff ride no homo so ill prolly pick the s tech and it available i like my parts here and now you no
Back to top Go down
Scooner

Scooner

PostSubject: Re: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Oh i know why you mean. I've been waiting over three months for my shift knob. Sill not here yet :/
Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 pm

i agree that it's been an awesome past few weeks!!! and wth 3 months for your shift knob? where's it shipping from?
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
Scooner

Scooner

PostSubject: Re: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm

It's coming from Japan. They're made to order so that's why it's taking a while. But they said it shouldnt be too long though
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Scooner wrote:
So first off it's been a great past few weeks since we've started talking about starting this club and I must say that we are on a roll. We really need to keep this up. So good job everybody!

Second. After being one of the only two cars to get towed at the last meet (both riding off road status) I am looking into two different sets of springs. Tein s techs I can get for 160 brand new Smile and Swift Spec R from japan so of course they are on backorder but it'll have a more comfortable ride (supposedly). Suggestions??

I agree, GREAT job peeps thumbsup

oh yeah haha i am so proud of myself for making fun of you about being "off-road" status chuckle ...and pushed you so far that you want to be dropped!!! i say go with the S techs... guarantee you'll like the way it rides...and the sooner the better considering you are looking to get a kit..and it will be less expensive for the s techs..so you can save more for your kit or hood!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Randomness Thread!!   August Randomness Thread!! Empty

Back to top Go down

August Randomness Thread!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top