HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

New to the Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

Rep : 0

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey guys, Names Michael
I drive a 07 M45 Sport stock. slowing modding. getting dropped soon.

recently just got tints done!

hope to see you guys soon!

nice cars. saw the unclassified clips on youtube !
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

welcome once again man...feel free to look around and post o fur 2cents bro.

and we need pix!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

Rep : 3

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Howdy!

Nice to meet you, have any pics of the car?

Please check out the events thread, come out to see the crew Smile
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm

and heres the new thread i just posted on the rules... New to the Group 364988687

https://unclassified.forumotion.com/t408-how-to-become-an-unclassified-member
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:02 pm

welcome to the forums New to the Group 364988687
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:11 pm

LOL thank you guys! illl start posting my stock photos lol Smile nothing special
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:18 pm

How do you upload guys?
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

New to the Group Front10

New to the Group Full_t12

New to the Group Tint10
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

New to the Group Full_h10

New to the Group Back10
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:29 pm

niceeeee....
Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

Rep : 9

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:45 pm

I really like the M's... I guess if I needed a sedan down the road it would be one to look at lol

Oh, and welcome to the forums! :D
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:07 pm

I love the M45, my cousin had the body style before yours. They have a suprising amount of get up and go also. Welcome to the forum Michael. How far are you taking the modifying? Are you just doing some nice wheels and springs, or are you going to slam in on some coilovers?
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Springs now. Until I blow my shocks then flipping the springs and buying some coil overs later on. Rims are when I get coil overs. Trying to get some bolt ons too. Might bag me later to go VIP. But whose car is the white m45 on unclassified that's sexiest out. ???? nice meeting you guys.
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:14 pm

KoMikeey wrote:
Springs now. Until I blow my shocks then flipping the springs and buying some coil overs later on. Rims are when I get coil overs. Trying to get some bolt ons too. Might bag me later to go VIP. But whose car is the white m45 on unclassified that's sexiest out. ???? nice meeting you guys.

Awesome. I was sitting here thinking your car would look so sick vip.
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

yeah its gonna cost so much though LOL i mean the car is fairly new, 19k on it. still a lot of room to do mods and keep it for a while. your car is slammed like your set up
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 am

If I want to go bags, talk to sleepy...he is the one that can get I a good deal on bags bro.
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 am

welcome to the forums, and like paul said if u wanna bagg it or vip it, maybe i can help u wif the parts and a helping hand of course Smile on another note if u wanna sell the wheels lemme know my bro jus copped the M and been looking for sport wheels, he also is baggin his in the spring so ill let u know how that goes

feel free to surf around and come to our events/meet and greets afro

ps i tried so hard to sound proper man that shits hard work lol
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:05 pm

KoMikeey wrote:
yeah its gonna cost so much though LOL i mean the car is fairly new, 19k on it. still a lot of room to do mods and keep it for a while. your car is slammed like your set up

Yea, your car is just a toddler haha. I wouldn't exactly call my Jetta slammed, but I appreciate the love. If you know Matt with the 7 series on futura's.. THAT is slammas lmao.
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm

sleepy_1785 wrote:
welcome to the forums, and like paul said if u wanna bagg it or vip it, maybe i can help u wif the parts and a helping hand of course Smile on another note if u wanna sell the wheels lemme know my bro jus copped the M and been looking for sport wheels, he also is baggin his in the spring so ill let u know how that goes

Im thinking bout just keeping the rims and dropping them. still unsure if i wanna bag them or drop them with coil overs. don't bags BURST??? afraid
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:46 am

sleepy_1785 wrote:

LOLZ New to the Group 2974870011good job homie, sound like professional right thur lol

anyways, welcome aboard michael. Hope to see you at our future events.
the white M you saw was david's.
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 pm

JAYREMIX wrote:
sleepy_1785 wrote:

LOLZ New to the Group 2974870011good job homie, sound like professional right thur lol

thanks man. hope fully you guys will have something during thanksgiving break cause ill be up for that. and DAMNNNN droooollll!!!! his ride is clean! wanna know how much it went in that beast though
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 pm

KoMikeey wrote:

hey! David said to (if you have a fbook) to request him--(David Faul) he has some parts up for sale if you are interested!!!! if not p.m me and i will give you his number! Smile lol he forgot his pw to the forums so asked me to pass on the message!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 pm

KoMikeey wrote:
JAYREMIX wrote:
sleepy_1785 wrote:

thanks man. hope fully you guys will have something during thanksgiving break cause ill be up for that. and DAMNNNN droooollll!!!! his ride is clean! wanna know how much it went in that beast though

to answer the $$$ question...TOOO MUCH and not even half way done with what he wants ahhhh!!!!
Back to top Go down
KoMikeey

KoMikeey

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Just added him. What kind of parts :D
Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:09 pm

welcome!!!! love Ms.. cant wait to see how it evolves!
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

New to the Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Group   New to the Group Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Group

View previous topic View next topic Back to top