HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm

i wanna save that place for a BBQ meet Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
PepperG35

PepperG35

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:53 pm

p350gt wrote:
i wanna save that place for a BBQ meet Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 364988687

That place is a crazy fawking zoo there in the spring! Aside from probably not being able to get a grill..... Good luck trying to park! Lol. That's why I suggested it for the very bear future since its still a bit cold out.
Back to top Go down
PepperG35

PepperG35

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:37 pm

ArkansasDave wrote:
If you wanna wait a week or so I'll have my new lense and then if you want we can do a full photoshoot of whatever and all the pics are yours.

Very nice of you... here are some that are from the last shoot I did over the summer.

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Ppr1Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Ppr4

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Ppr21
Back to top Go down
ArkansasDave

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Very nice. I will hopefully have my lens by the 25th either way we could head down to gw pkwy and photoshoot it up.
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:11 pm

PepperG35 wrote:
ArkansasDave wrote:
If you wanna wait a week or so I'll have my new lense and then if you want we can do a full photoshoot of whatever and all the pics are yours.

Very nice of you... here are some that are from the last shoot I did over the summer.

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Ppr1Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Ppr4

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Ppr21

nice shot nice car! i want a rolling shoot!
Back to top Go down
ArkansasDave

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Seriously whenever I'm free I'm up for it. More practice for me the better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!   Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolling Shots....POST EM UP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top