HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am

sleepy remembers the exact date... thats wassup lol :D
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 am

p350gt wrote:
JULY 23rd!!!!! wow ive been trying to figure out when that date was for a min now.

we have done a lot in under a year...and i want to keep things moving forward with good ppl.

u have plenty of determination thats why do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 184121345
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:39 am

i cant take all the credit man, really. with out the members in this club, UNclassified would not make it this far. you all motivate me too keep pushing the envelop.

its so good to see how we all came together from different clubs, different areas. it makes me happy to say that we are who we are. so that is why i take pride in the family and club. i'd smack a mofo for talking smack about my fam...JS Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Yall are just hatin that i was in florida and you wernt! Lolol

Paul, wanna pm me and fill me in? Lol
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 pm

i will talk to some of the really active members on sat...so i only have to say it one more time!!!!! wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 pm

I wont be there sat
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:43 pm

call me later tonight then
Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:32 pm

ooooh phone date! hahaha

nobody explicitly told ME that i don't belong here, but i think some people may have a problem with members who have a larger role on the forum/club than them if they aren't as experienced in the car game. i believe that can lead to a lot of tensions and having a superiority complex! i don't know how many people actually feel that way, but i did want to lay out the origins of some of us less auto-savvy members who've been here from the start.
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

i think the "do i belong here?" was more of a rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 pm

hi trish,

I LOVE YOU

just saying do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 1199265026 do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 941308610
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:45 pm

trish wrote:
ooooh phone date! hahaha

nobody explicitly told ME that i don't belong here, but i think some people may have a problem with members who have a larger role on the forum/club than them if they aren't as experienced in the car game. i believe that can lead to a lot of tensions and having a superiority complex! i don't know how many people actually feel that way, but i did want to lay out the origins of some of us less auto-savvy members who've been here from the start.

I was going to say, if someone really felt that way well then, maybe they should be apart of the fam.
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 pm

95sw21 wrote:
trish wrote:
ooooh phone date! hahaha

I was going to say, if someone really felt that way well then, maybe they should be apart of the fam.

should? or shouldn't? hehe
Back to top Go down
trish
Ugh, BAWSE
trish

Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

lol shelby i knew someone would catch it so i didn't have to Wink

6y mazda, to be honest, there have been some mutters by certain people in the club about other people in the club. so while my thread title was quite rhetorical, it is also based on a real question that sadly some people would answer differently.

sleepy_1785 wrote:
i didnt read nothing that was too much to read i
cant read well, but i love you guys i love you trish ill get off that
bucket list one day! hahaha

FAM-A-LEE HUG do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 1801318911 do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 1801318911 do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 1801318911

do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 284374_10150261871754712_3804393_n

JULY 23 2011 ARE FIRST MEET GET WITH OR GET LOST, LOOK HOW MUCH WE ACCOMPLIS IN LESS THEN A YEAR PROUD OF EVERYONE

awwwww so sentimental!!!

ps you aren't on my bucket list (a list of stuff you wanna do before you die).. you're on my chit LIST! LMAOOOO jk! it's all love.
Back to top Go down
http://vafoodhead.blogspot.com
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Shelbs wrote:
95sw21 wrote:
trish wrote:
ooooh phone date! hahaha

should? or shouldn't? hehe

lol shouldnt. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:13 pm

i will get with a few MAIN members this sat to talk about what has been going on. it may or may not be a big issue to some of you. but it is a big deal to me and a handful of us so far. we as a FAMILY/club should not be taking a members role too personally. we are all here together, trying to do the same thing. which is rep our family's name to the fullest.

idk why ppl be power tripping about where someone stands in the club sometimes....we are family 1st and car's 2nd always and forever!!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:17 pm

sleepy_1785 wrote:
yes lolas and bale after we aint at vinh kee

ohhh i remember this...WHEN SLEEPY WENT AND GOT TEA WITHOUT EVERYONE AND IT CLOSED BEFORE WE ALL GOT THERE -_- lol
Back to top Go down
JERSTIN

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

i remember that too and i was hoping to get me a boba drink and the place is close we went to the other store but there's nothing we all like to have we ending up just using the place for our first meeting to see what name will be using and finally jeff came up with the name then the rest is history

thanks trish for all the love you guys know that jay and i will always be here even thou sometimes were busy with our own life we will always be here and our home is always open for everyone cant wait to see all of you on march 31st hope you can make it trish will be fun just not to much drink this time around
Back to top Go down
WaH00000

WaH00000

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:37 pm

im might not have been here for the first two meetings where the club was born but i can tell you one thing! you guys have made me feel like i am a part of the foundation! i am proud to be a part of this FAMILY!!!

oh wait, do I belong here? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djdropz
jboogers

jboogers

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Wink Hiiiiii... Thanks! Especially Trish and Shelby for putting it out there how you're willing to learn about the car game, etc. and don't have the sexiest hooked up car and chet like that. It's not always about that, I'm still a noob in the process of building my sol. Kinda makes me feel better about rolling up to the BBQ meet in my Chevy Venture "Pimp van/soccer mom" yah yah LOL and driving like a crazy asian woman with my cr-v on the way to Psoiden. I know when I first joined the forum I was really active and now I've been MIA. chit happens and family issues, work, school, etc. We all know how that goes... but I'm here to help out and provide what I can, when I can to support to support UNclassified fam, WOO HOo!
Back to top Go down
http://jennybethalva.tumblr.com
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Mase! wrote:
sleepy_1785 wrote:
yes lolas and bale after we aint at vinh kee

ohhh i remember this...WHEN SLEEPY WENT AND GOT TEA WITHOUT EVERYONE AND IT CLOSED BEFORE WE ALL GOT THERE -_- lol

my bad yall took to long and i was craving a smoothie haha
Back to top Go down
6eLTy6

6eLTy6

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 pm

i never feel like I belong Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jboogers

jboogers

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am

6eLTy6 wrote:
i never feel like I belong Twisted Evil

Ditto :(
Back to top Go down
http://jennybethalva.tumblr.com
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

come out more!!!!!! wahahahahah
Back to top Go down
WaH00000

WaH00000

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:40 pm

p350gt wrote:
come out more!!!!!! wahahahahah

Agreed. Jb I don't remember what you look like anymore Bro.... Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djdropz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*   do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do i belong here? *serious post, skip if needed*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top