HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm

whats up guys!!!!

our big cancer drive is coming up FAST and we really need to get this going. pls post up your names to where you would like to help out. i can not do this with just a small group. so i really need to get as much help as i can on this one. i really would like one UNclassified member to take charge of each one of this jobs. pls post your name with contact info on the list that you would like to help.

non-members/noobs....this is your time to step up and get to know us for what we stand for. so plsss dont be shy and lets make this happen!!

if i missed anything plss lmk!! post up what you would like to help with or take charge of. and i will add you to the list.

thank you to both maisa and shelby for helping me put this thing together!!!!

EVENT DAY:
(TBD)

Entry Fees:

· $5.00 per car

· $15.00 for pre registered show cars

· $20.00 on-site for non registered show cars

-Show car drivers receive bracelet

· Re-entry: Receive hand stamp.

Raffle Tickets:

· 1(one) raffle ticket per person upon entry

· $1.00 per extra ticket

· $5.00 for 7 tickets

ENTRANCE FEE/RAFFLE TICKET ROTATION SIGN-UP
: collect donations at the entrance/handing out raffle tickets - 2-3 ppl minimum
ppl on this list will be taking turns. MUST have one UNclassified member at all times!!!

ENTRANCE/EXIT SUPERVISION SIGN-UP:this group will help assist the entrance collecting and stamping ppl for re-entrance. and guiding ppl into the show. really need someone to take charge of this part. any UNclassified members want to take this job??

Parking Lot Signs : this group will be in charge of making signs that will guild ppl into the event, restrooms etc...also need someone to take charge of this to unsure that everything works and gets done.

· Bathroom

· Food/Bev Vendors

· Lots(entrance/exit etc)

PARKING LOT SIGNS SIGN-UP : this group will be in charge of the show case entrance, guiding ppl to parking spaces, and help making sure everything is running smoothly.

VOLUNTEERS SIGN-UP (scout volunteers and organize them for the event) : this group is in charge of getting the emails sent out to any vendors/sponsors. you will be in charge of contacting the vendors and emailing them back with reply from the club.
talk to vendors/figure out what we need from/for them

car show/pre-registration and on site regisration : you will be in charge of dividing the pre-registration up from our UNclassified email. and putting them in category's. writing up a online receipt for them. i havent figured out how i want this done yet. but i will be working with you all.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm

ENTRANCE FEE/RAFFLE TICKET ROTATION SIGN-UP : collect donations at the entrance/handing out raffle tickets - 2-3 ppl minimum
ppl on this list will be taking turns. MUST have one UNclassified member at all times!!!

1.Maisa

ENTRANCE/EXIT SUPERVISION SIGN-UP:this group will help assist the entrance collecting and stamping ppl for re-entrance. and guiding ppl into the show. really need someone to take charge of this part. any UNclassified members want to take this job??

1.Maisa

Parking Lot Signs : this group will be in charge of making signs that will guild ppl into the event, restrooms etc...also need someone to take charge of this to unsure that everything works and gets done.

· Bathroom

· Food/Bev Vendors

1.Maisa

PARKING LOT SIGNS SIGN-UP : this group will be in charge of the show case entrance, guiding ppl to parking spaces, and help making sure everything is running smoothly.

Maisa

VOLUNTEERS SIGN-UP (scout volunteers and organize them for the event) : this group is in charge of getting the emails sent out to any vendors/sponsors. you will be in charge of contacting the vendors and emailing them back with reply from the club.

Maisa

[b]car show/pre-registration and on site regisration : you will be in charge of dividing the pre-registration up from our UNclassified email. and putting them in category's. writing up a online receipt for them. i havent figured out how i want this done yet. but i will be working with you all.

1.Maisa

Back to top Go down
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

I just heard back from Hill's garage, they are not available. Once we get the date nailed down I will look for another portable dyno shop.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 pm

lets just post a reply on the thread to what you want me to add your name to with your contact info. so we can just have one main list.

thanks MAISA!!!! wahahhaha

steve..that sucks. but maybe Ptuning would like to come out.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Paul we need someone to keep track of all these categories..so I GOTCHU!
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm

thank you!!!!! its a lot of work yo no joke
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm

pshhh you think i dont know that! on top of 2 jobs..full time school AND my real estate license class..its a lot! but i have good time managing skills
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 pm

thats why i said you the mannnnnn!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm

this might have already been brought up. but should unclassified members wear t-shirts that show that we are members?

I figured i would say something in case this has not been brought up since we need unclassified members to specifically staff something.

if it has been mentioned, my bad lol
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:57 pm

like i said im trying to work out a Food vendor but we gotta talk about it like do we want one food trucks or like a tent that sell chit also been thinking about selling our own water with or unclassified label and i can help with the vendors but i dont know to many or means of contanct and aint good wif werds nah mean still working on my cali vendor to come out and i can get my youngbucks to help man the door or what not ju sayin imma try n help out as much as possible but i also got other things on my plate i dunno how mase is doing it she a G!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 pm

sleepy_1785 wrote:
like i said im trying to work out a Food vendor but we gotta talk about it like do we want one food trucks or like a tent that sell chit also been thinking about selling our own water with or unclassified label and i can help with the vendors but i dont know to many or means of contanct and aint good wif werds nah mean still working on my cali vendor to come out and i can get my youngbucks to help man the door or what not ju sayin imma try n help out as much as possible but i also got other things on my plate i dunno how mase is doing it she a G!

i can help you with this sleepy..the hotel i work for has a vendor that lets us throw our hampton logo on it AS LONG AS we have the water company on it as well!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 pm

p350gt wrote:
thank you!!!!! its a lot of work yo no joke

thank youuu Smile

95sw21 wrote:
this might have already been brought up. but should unclassified members wear t-shirts that show that we are members?

I figured i would say something in case this has not been brought up since we need unclassified members to specifically staff something.

Chris-
i proposed this idea..

having CREW/VOLUNTEER shirts that are a spotable color..and CLEARLY identified as part of the program..so people will know who to go to with questions/directions.

AND

Also creating "Cars for a Cause 2012" t-shirts since we do plan on making this an annual event Smile
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 pm

95sw21 wrote:

we are thinking about making some staff tees for this. but lets see how much funds we will need to make that happen.

sleepy_1785 wrote:

truck or tent would work man. just as long as its good!!! lol
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

lets try to keep this thread for the list only plsss...we can talk about all this other stuff on the other thread. its a lil confusing if it keeps going like this..

thanks sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) 364988687
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am

ENTRANCE FEE/RAFFLE TICKET ROTATION SIGN-UP : collect donations at the entrance/handing out raffle tickets - 2-3 ppl minimum

1.Maisa
2.Chris (VW)

1.Maisa
2.Chris(VW)

· Bathroom

· Food/Bev Vendors

1.Maisa

Maisa
2.Chris(VW)

Maisa
2.Chris(VW)

[b]car show/pre-registration and on site regisration : you will be in charge of dividing the pre-registration up from our UNclassified email. and putting them in category's. writing up a online receipt for them. i havent figured out how i want this done yet. but i will be working with you all.

1.Maisa
2.Chris(VW)

Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:42 am

1.Maisa
2. Chris(vw)

1.Maisa
2. Chris(vw)

Parking Lot Signs :
this group will be in charge of making signs that will guild ppl into
the event, restrooms etc...also need someone to take charge of this to
unsure that everything works and gets done.

· Bathroom

· Food/Bev Vendors

1.Maisa

PARKING LOT SIGNS SIGN-UP
: this group will be in charge of the show case entrance, guiding ppl
to parking spaces, and help making sure everything is running smoothly.

Maisa
2. Chris(vw)

VOLUNTEERS SIGN-UP : this group is in charge of scouting volunteers and organizing them for the event :

1. Maisa
  2. Chris(vw)

VENDOR SIGN-UP:
this group is in charge of getting the emails sent out to any
vendors/sponsors. you will be in charge of contacting the vendors and
emailing them back with reply from the club.

Maisa
2. Chris(vw)

[b]car
show/pre-registration and on site regisration : you will be in charge
of dividing the pre-registration up from our UNclassified email. and
putting them in category's. writing up a online receipt for them. i
havent figured out how i want this done yet. but i will be working with
you all.

1.Maisa
Back to top Go down
DMYG

DMYG

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 am

Paul I'm down to help with everything. UNclassified family need me, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 am

Im down to help with everything too. Im sure mase and i cam make the signs together too
Back to top Go down
WaH00000

WaH00000

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm

I'll do what I can to help. So I can run circles all day! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djdropz
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm

so i only have 5 ppl all together welling to help?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

1.Maisa
2. Chris(vw)
3.Shelby

1.Maisa
2. Chris(vw)
3.Shelby

Parking Lot Signs :
this group will be in charge of making signs that will guild ppl into
the event, restrooms etc...also need someone to take charge of this to
unsure that everything works and gets done.

· Bathroom

· Food/Bev Vendors

1.Maisa
2.Shelby

PARKING LOT SIGN-UP
: this group will be in charge of the show case entrance, guiding ppl
to parking spaces, and help making sure everything is running smoothly.

1.Maisa
2. Chris(vw)
3.Shelby

VOLUNTEERS SIGN-UP : this group is in charge of scouting volunteers and organizing them for the event :

1.Maisa

2.Chris(vw)

3.Shelby

VENDOR SIGN-UP:
this group is in charge of getting the emails sent out to any
vendors/sponsors. you will be in charge of contacting the vendors and
emailing them back with reply from the club. talk to vendors/figure out what we need from/for them

1.Maisa
2. Chris(vw)
3.Shelby

[b]car
show/pre-registration and on site regisration : you will be in charge
of dividing the pre-registration up from our UNclassified email. and
putting them in category's. writing up a online receipt for them. i
havent figured out how i want this done yet. but i will be working with
you all.

1.Maisa
2.Shelby
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 pm

<-non member willing to help! Wink
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:24 am

^^thats what i like to see. thanks bro!!! sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) 364988687
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 am

this is the chart for the prospected sponsors so far, we can't guarantee that they will participate but we will keep adding on to this list. They are all reviewing the letter as of now, ptuning has 4 owners of the establishment, one of them received it. if you all have a possible sponsor in mind, let me know so we can add them up. Chris worked on exclusive car care and he will contact NGP performance.
sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) W+USLG8tLmwQgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Back to top Go down
6Y MAZDA

6Y MAZDA

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 am

Josh (jdhiatt) and I were talking today about helping out together for this event. He mentioned possibly doing signs. Let us know where you think we would be needed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top