HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:45 am

Flyers
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 am

i think if we had just a toned down copy of the cover pic on FB the one jeff made, we could have a master copy and just photo copy it to regular paper and do it that way. MUCHHH cheaper! just gotta get the master copy made
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 am

^^ true story!! sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 184121345
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 am

just so you all know, jeff has been working on a new flyer. which we wont be putting out to the public until the deadline for sponsors. we need to all the supporting clubs/vendors and sponsors on the flyer. and we cant keep editing it everytime we get a new one. deadline for this is march 22nd.

so lets give it a min to print anything out. sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 364988687
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
PepperG35

PepperG35

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

I can help with something that wouldn't require me to actually be there since my wife's due date is April 25th. Planning/coordinating is probably the only thing I can do since I can't commit to being there. Let me know what you guys need. One extra brain is always helpful.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 am

pepper, if you would like you can get with jay and chris on finding more sponsors. just a idea cuz all you would have to do is email different places hoping they will donate and support what we are doing. jay and chris can prob fill you in if thats something you would like to do.
Back to top Go down
PepperG35

PepperG35

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am

p350gt wrote:
pepper, if you would like you can get with jay and chris on finding more sponsors. just a idea cuz all you would have to do is email different places hoping they will donate and support what we are doing. jay and chris can prob fill you in if thats something you would like to do.

I could do that... Is there a tax write off form for the companies who want to donate? I got some decent donations for the wheels to heal charity last year so I'm sure I could pull a couple of strings (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 am

PepperG35 wrote:
p350gt wrote:

I could do that... Is there a tax write off form for the companies who want to donate? I got some decent donations for the wheels to heal charity last year so I'm sure I could pull a couple of strings (hopefully).

That's awesome! Thanks so much for stepping up, sorry I didn't get back in contact with you yesterday afternoon/evening.
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 am

PepperG35 wrote:
p350gt wrote:

thats good news pepper! yes we need help in sponsor department so i can focus on shows. children hospital will send the tax deductible form to donator when they write the check directly to them. you just need to obtain the mailing address. i'll let chris fill you in with the rest, like what paul said we just need to keep contacting sponsors until we find one that will commit. I gave chris the chart/list of sponsors that I have already contacted. if anything, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 am

PepperG35 wrote:
p350gt wrote:

the tax write off will be provided by children's hospital in dc. every company that wants a 501c3 form will have to give us a check made out to children's national medical center. but if they would like to help us fund the event and donate to isabel then they can paypal me at rolledbyp@gmail.com

we will not be profiting from this event in anyway. so anything that isnt used for the event will be donated.
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Pepper, if you would like to help finding sponsors and need any info you may contact me at ChrisMeyer.UNclassified@gmail.com. Please also keep my informed on anybody you have contacted and throughout the process. I have a running spreadsheet of contacted sponsors.
Back to top Go down
viceversa

viceversa

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vicelversa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive)   sign up list for "cars for a cause" (cancer drive) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top