HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! Empty
PostSubject: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Salutations LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 3657739657

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 3727012834 LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 1203439582

As you all know this past Saturday (January 14th) a few of us met up with Lydia and Alex from GMU car club to discuss some MAJOR details for our upcoming spring cancer drive. We covered all the core details...and as you all know we have A LOT of work ahead of us to make this happen. With you alls support we are very confident that this is nothing but obtainable...so keep up the hard efforts and support for the fam LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 184121345

Here is a Recap for those of you who could not attend!

First of all as of now we have decided on a name...this was voted on and checked for conflicts and came in the clear...
"Cars For A Cause"

Fees/Raffles
-$5.00 per car
-$15.00 for pre-registered show cars/$20.00 on-site
**bracelet for show car drivers
**Hand Stamps for re-entry

-Each person will receive ONE raffle ticket at entry
--$1.00 per extra raffle ticket OR $5.00 for 7 tickets

Things we NEED

_ONE week Deadline for Mason
_Security(collect money,supervise entrances and exits)--we will take turns collecting money, will start sign-up!
_Volunteers in general
_DJ(viceversa?Ozzie?)
_Food Vendors
_Generator
_Donations/Sponsors
_Receipts for Tax purposes

MISC. INFO

-Insurance IS covered through GMU
-Restrooms are being provided by university

VENDORS

-UNclassified
-Canibeat
-Xclusive Alliance
-Mischeif TV
-DASH
-Spec
One
-Patriot Motorsport
-ISO
-Elite?APAC?

-Asssassin Industries will donate about 100 shirts maybe more. 200

UPDATED BY p350gt

here is the layout of the parking lot. i know it looks like crap, but you will like it!!!! LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 364988687

[img]LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! Map_gm10[/img]

RED - the car show lot
BLUE - the main parking lot for everyone else
GREEN - route to the restrooms
BLACK - blocked
YELLOW - entrance to get into the lot.

we are still gonna plan out where the vendors will be stationed. most likely will be in the car show parking lot. the dj's will also be there.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Any questions, concerns, add-ons..please let us know! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 pm

I can work the event. Lmk what you all want me to do
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Expert level note taking Mase. One problem, you forgot to put the date of the event.
Back to top Go down
MissMaggz

MissMaggz

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Good work ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 pm

WhosThisGuy wrote:
Expert level note taking Mase. One problem, you forgot to put the date of the event.

Thank you Smile i do this for a living lol!!! and we havent decided on one yet last i heard was a potential date of April 22nd...good point though Chris!!! we need to figure one out for the flyers to hurry up and start the making lol
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:31 pm

95sw21 wrote:
I can work the event. Lmk what you all want me to do

we can use you!!!! lol

but really! some door entry--money collecting! stamping re-entrys!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:31 pm

MissMaggz wrote:
Good work ! Smile

Thanks Mags..hope you can make it out to this Smile
Back to top Go down
viceversa

viceversa

I'll check with a friend of mine who has all kinds of speakers and generators and see if he is down to let us use them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vicelversa
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I work at an audio/video company, so I may be able to get my hands on something. Just let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

viceversa wrote:
I'll check with a friend of mine who has all kinds of speakers and generators and see if he is down to let us use them.

That would be awesome! Thank you Robbie!

I will keep updating this thread so that we will know where we stand with the things we need
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:37 pm

I might be able to get a hold of a generator
Back to top Go down
95sw21

95sw21

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Also if you need trucks, i have 2
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 pm

lets make a list for ppl that will try to get the equipment we need for this event. so that we can a way to track things down.

equipment list...
1. Robbie - speakers and generators
2. Chris (mr2) - generator
3. Chris (VW) - audio stuff

robbie....can you get with ozzie plsssss and find out what he can get his hands on?? so that we know what we are missing?? i would do it, but i have no idea what we all need.

just want to get the stuff on that check list crossed off. as soon as we can...=)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 pm

we do need CONES to block the roads....and to mark up the lot. does anyone have that hook up??
Back to top Go down
sleepy_1785
Ugh, BAWSE
sleepy_1785

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 pm

also i talk to a homie who can dj as well so robbie can enjoy the meet as well or we having any food drink vendors as i might be able to get someone to cater
Back to top Go down
JAYREMIX
Ugh, BAWSE
JAYREMIX

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 pm

nice job mase!! LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 3885497126

we're also trying to see if we can do dyno day, talk to frank or ptuning?
oh yea we're trying to get ptuning as a vendor too, i think alex said he'll talk to them about it.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:50 pm

sleepy...lmk what your food vendor is and we can go from there. morgan is also talking to 2 food vendor trucks to come out.
Back to top Go down
viceversa

viceversa

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Talked to my friend he is down, he also Dj's so im sure he would hop on the tables here and there too. He only has one generator so chris if you have more that would be awesome! He has more than enough speakers though he used to do all kinds of big events in the past.

He also recommended to me that if its a big ass parking lot we should think about setting up multiple stages. Referencing how at CPT they had one DJ which you could only hear when you were right next to him being outside and all. The equipment is available so what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 pm

p350gt wrote:
we do need CONES to block the roads....and to mark up the lot. does anyone have that hook up??

I have 7 that I have "acquired" throughout my driving career. I will drive around and see if I can acquire some more.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 pm

have one in the show side..and one by the entrance?? i just hate having two things to listen to at one time. but if its far enough...im good with it LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 364988687
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Alrighty Smile we will work out some more legistics when we get to talking in person
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:15 pm

p350gt wrote:
lets make a list for ppl that will try to get the equipment we need for this event. so that we can a way to track things down.

equipment list...
1. Robbie - speakers and generators
2. Chris (mr2) - generator
3. Chris (VW) - audio stuff

robbie....can you get with ozzie plsssss and find out what he can get his hands on?? so that we know what we are missing?? i would do it, but i have no idea what we all need.

just want to get the stuff on that check list crossed off. as soon as we can...=)

sleepy_1785 wrote:
also i talk to a homie who can dj as well so robbie can enjoy the meet as well or we having any food drink vendors as i might be able to get someone to cater

JAYREMIX wrote:
nice job mase!! LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 3885497126

we're also trying to see if we can do dyno day, talk to frank or ptuning?
oh yea we're trying to get ptuning as a vendor too, i think alex said he'll talk to them about it.

p350gt wrote:
have one in the show side..and one by the entrance?? i just hate having two things to listen to at one time. but if its far enough...im good with it LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 364988687

Thanks Guys! so update

1. Robbie-speakers and generators
2. Chris (mr2)- generator--trucks
3. Chris (vdub)-audio stuff and cones Smile
4. Sleepy- food vendor and dj potential
5. Alex? Steve?- dyno help!

Let's also start a volunteer list for entrance/exit duty...stampers..money collectors!!! Registrationists lol

1. Maisa (all the above)
2. Chris (mr2)- all the above---cause i said so lol
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Also----

What do you think of an event shirt?

Since we are trying to make this an annual event...how about we have
"Cars For A Cause" 2012 t-shirts made?

and how about unclassified volunteer Crew shirts...so people know who to go to for questions?
Back to top Go down
viceversa

viceversa

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Damn Maisa is going HAM right now!!
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

go hard or go home right??? we are alllll pouring a lot into this event!! loving the team work guys.

mase...shirts yessss it is a must. if we dont find a cheap vendor soon. we will just have to pay for it.

as far as volunteer's goes...i have a few co workers that offered too. pls i was going to talk to the church that i go to. mike kim is the pastor there. hard part is the fact that it will be on a sunday LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! 2245882553
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! Empty

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top