HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
95sw21

95sw21

Rep : 3

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 am

damn, im hungry for cupcakes now.
Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 am

Don't think I've ever seen a blueprint for a cupcake... which makes it bawse

Also, since I have absolutely no hook-ups in any of the needed departments, I can lend a hand or both, maybe a leg but only one, for entrance/exit duty, etc. Just let me know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks guys! I try LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 184121345 ...but my ideas for the actual cake are moving at turtle speed LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 206188516 ...OH NO!

So throw suggestions/ideas/thoughts my way as they come! Gracias.

Ps: Blueprint sounds sooo..... AWESOME lol ...thought it was the easiest way for everyone to see what I had in mind so far.
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am

Shelbs...we are pretty open about the cake...whatever is easiest for you! Once again...we appreciate you doing this AND dont forget to bring your business cards Smile
Back to top Go down
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 am

p350gt wrote:
Lets do 11-4 ??? If its too mmuch for him. Ask him how long does he want to do it for. And let us know how much he is charging for the runs. And we need to figure out what we are gonna ask from each vendor as a donation too. That way we have a plan going into talking to them about coming out.

Thanks Steve!!

I'll be down at Hill's for lunch today and I will inquire about prices and time. Since they are providing a service and a free dyno I wouldn't feel right about asking for a donation.
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 am

Mase! wrote:
Shelbs...we are pretty open about the cake...whatever is easiest for you! Once again...we appreciate you doing this AND dont forget to bring your business cards Smile

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 B1dde811

I wont! And since you....Miss lady..my best wing man ever! are gonna be helping me, you can help make last the decisions if no one decides on anything before then. I'm excited!

I do need to know though, if we wanna do custom cupcake wrappers or basic?
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 am

Shelbs wrote:
Mase! wrote:

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 B1dde811

I wont! And since you....Miss lady..my best wing man ever! are gonna be helping me, you can help make last the decisions if no one decides on anything before then. I'm excited!

I do need to know though, if we wanna do custom cupcake wrappers or basic?

That i will beeee!!! we can do it at my house so we have full kitchen all day lol!!! and i think basic maybe red and black would work just fine dont want an UC o.d lmao!
Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

I agree, red/black would be good enough. Don't need people spazzing out over fancy wrappers AND awesome cupcakes.

oh, and also for the cupcakes, you can alternate having "UC" on them and "UNclassified", cupcake surface area permitting, just so people don't forget what UC means lol
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 pm

blegthbloo wrote:
I agree, red/black would be good enough. Don't need people spazzing out over fancy wrappers AND awesome cupcakes.

oh, and also for the cupcakes, you can alternate having "UC" on them and "UNclassified", cupcake surface area permitting, just so people don't forget what UC means lol

I can try! But they will be some tiny ass letters. Remember the cake will say UNclassified on it NICE AND BIG! : D

Do we want to keep the frosting white? and do black and red letters. Some cupcakes can have Red "UC" and some can have Black. Orrrrr..... The cupcakes can each have one red letter and one black letter. Not sure how it will look..but just an idea..
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 pm

well some of the letters are white so if you have a different frosting on it we can do a white letter red letter or black letter red letter
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Ok, we can do white letters on red and or black frosting.

We can just do like half cupcakes with red frosting and half with black.

Or we can do all three color frosting. We've got time to figure it out for sure....I'm just excited! haha LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 59467727 LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 3383058069 LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 3885497126 afraid
Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm

You'll just have to update the blueprints with dimensions of the cupcakes and see how much space you have to work with. That's what blueprints are for yo!

rofl
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:52 pm

lol! the unclassified will be wayyyy tooooo small it will crumble!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

TYPED UP A DRAFT FOR A TEMPLATE FOR POTENTIAL SPONSERS...PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR INPUT! WE NEED TO START GETTING THIS SQUARED AWAY!

January 19, 2012

(contact name)

(address)

To whomsoever it may concern,

UNclassified, which is an organization of car enthusiasts new to the DMV area , is in the planning stages of our first annual “Cars for a Cause” event. As you know, in order to guarantee success of our event it largely depends upon the contributions of our sponsors who have gone out of their way to lend financial support to this event. Every year we intend the money we raise to be donated to the cause of a cure against cancer. This year we plan on donating all funds to the Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC.

We hope that this year, being our first of, anticipating, many you would support the “Cars for a Cause” event by joining hands with us as a sponsor for the event. As a sponsor, your organization is sure to receive exposure from media campaigns and all promotions for the event. You will also gain exposure from the audience attending the event. As a company dedicated to moral and family values, you are definitely an ideal partner for us in this venture.

You may choose how you would want to participate in the event and how you would like to help us fight for this cause. Any help you can contribute we will be extremely grateful for.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have any queries you can contact us at the numbers given on the form enclosed. Thank you in advance for your consideration in helping this cause and hopefully you will continue to support us in this endeavor.

Yours sincerely,
(Signature)

Back to top Go down
blegthbloo

blegthbloo

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 pm

For this sentence:

Quote :
We hope that this year, being our first of, anticipating, many you would support the “Cars for a Cause” event by joining hands with us as a sponsor for the event.

I would say change it to:

Quote :
For this year, the first of many, we hope that you would support the “Cars for a Cause” event by joining hands with us as a sponsor for the event.

Or something like that... I'm not even sold on that sentence either lol but basically the original seems too wordy, or it doesn't flow right. Like I had to stop and reread it haha. But other than that one sentence it looks good!
Back to top Go down
Shelbs

Shelbs

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Ok, I was wondering if we ever got the traffic cone situation taken care of?

I called around to a couple of places...and found some that will rent traffic cones.

One in particular is CHS Inc ..and they are asking for an email with our request. Also, we can add the picture of the parking lot that mase posted
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 pm

lets do that shelby...i will call sunbelt to see if they will donate some to us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Feelers out to three portable dyno crew's. Doesn't seem to be one close by, nearest I could find is 170 miles away. Please let me know if there is one any closer and I will give them a call.
Back to top Go down
viceversa

viceversa

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 pm

can anyone recall who they had at CPT?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vicelversa
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 am

nope...=(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
JoeJoe-gots-a-Dyno

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:10 am

SleepySteve wrote:
Feelers out to three portable dyno crew's. Doesn't seem to be one close by, nearest I could find is 170 miles away. Please let me know if there is one any closer and I will give them a call.

Dyno on the go, me and todd run it! Wink

i dont know if anyone has suggested it or not already, but here is a lil something that could help out the cause.

find a way to get the college's auto department involved.
such as showing the motors to the auto tech classes and explaining the build and also any modifications to the body/paint and so on with the auto body end of the college.
business/economic classes could also talk to any of the vendors that are there and explain their end of being a vendor at events and/or at "the home front."

schools always love it when you can find a way to take parts of an event and tie it into what they teach/offer.

hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
Mase!
Mase!

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 am

JoeJoe-gots-a-Dyno wrote:
SleepySteve wrote:

i dont know if anyone has suggested it or not already, but here is a lil something that could help out the cause.

such as showing the motors to the auto tech classes and explaining the build and also any modifications to the body/paint and so on with the auto body end of the college.
business/economic classes could also talk to any of the vendors that are there and explain their end of being a vendor at events and/or at "the home front."

schools always love it when you can find a way to take parts of an event and tie it into what they teach/offer.

hope it helps!

This is actually an awesome idea!
Back to top Go down
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

JoeJoe-gots-a-Dyno wrote:
SleepySteve wrote:

hope it helps!

Joe,

I've posted a contact message thru your website, and I will call your contact number shortly,

Thanks,

Steve
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe-gots-a-Dyno

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm

thanks guys and gals!
i cant wait to meet yall in person and see everyone's ohsosexy rides!
this event is going to turn out great!!!
LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 691488254
Back to top Go down
HMFIC
HMFIC

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 pm

What do we need here in terms from ptuning? as we all know i'm their fricken poster child lol. What would we like from them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top