HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***WE HAVE MOVED*** teamunclassified.com/forum ***WE HAVE MOVED***

Share | 

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

Rep : 35

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

LGO UNclassified!!!!!

lgo=lets get it!!!! wahahahhahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolledbyp
xathree

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 am

Shelbs, My girlfriend is a pastry chef by trade and has offered to lend a helping hand in the baking of the cake and cupcakes or multiple ones if needed =D

I am also in the process of talking to my former club (Scikotics) and from the sounds of it they want in but nothing is set in stone just yet..... i will keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 am

^^hmmm jojo was about of that crew too from what i know....
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 pm

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 Sc201211

they are all in now!!! LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 364988687
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 am

Here's what I got so far on the flyer... lmk of any changes.... NEED SLEEP lol rock

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 6764088545_0a38120c15_z
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 am

As the father of Isabel who will be receiving some of the proceeds from the donations. I just wanted to put up and say how thankful I am for everybody that is involved in the planning, or plans to attend.

Nothing is better than combining something you love with giving back to those who need it.

If you want to read the story of Isabel Warrior Princess, 4 yr old with Stage 3 Lyphoma. You can follow the story on the blog i started for her.

www.isabelwarriorprincess.blogspot.com

Or add her on FB we started a page to do quicker updates

Isabel Santiesteban
Back to top Go down
http://isabelwarriorprincess.blogspot.com
Mase!
Mase!

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 pm

cubanl81 wrote:
As the father of Isabel who will be receiving some of the proceeds from the donations. I just wanted to put up and say how thankful I am for everybody that is involved in the planning, or plans to attend.

Nothing is better than combining something you love with giving back to those who need it.

If you want to read the story of Isabel Warrior Princess, 4 yr old with Stage 3 Lyphoma. You can follow the story on the blog i started for her.

Isabel Santiesteban

Aldo..i know i speak for a lot of us when i say this but we are gladly putting our love and support towards this cause for your baby girl...no need to thank us...Family is family..through the good and the bad...the hard and the easy times. Praying for her and your family everyday.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Mase! wrote:
cubanl81 wrote:

Isabel Santiesteban

Aldo..i know i speak for a lot of us when i say this but we are gladly putting our love and support towards this cause for your baby girl...no need to thank us...Family is family..through the good and the bad...the hard and the easy times. Praying for her and your family everyday.

x10000000000000 LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 3885497126
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks guys...........let's bring it in now.........................

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 Group-hug-wolves

.”Hello… how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City
haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a
loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my
sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack,
it grew by one. So there… there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was
alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago,
when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought “wait a second, could it
be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf
pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las
Vegas"
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:00 pm

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 230346397 LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 1797695198 LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 1801318911
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:49 pm

huddle X)
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 pm

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 6767624803_849d584fe9_z

Some changes done :/...
Back to top Go down
rockawhere

rockawhere

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

^ outstanding sir!
Back to top Go down
WhosThisGuy

WhosThisGuy

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Jeff.. You are a master at your craft. Good job fitting everything on there.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm

i just wanna add.....GMU on there. cuz we have to promote them for letting us host the event there.

but other then that...you da man jeff!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 am

hey just had an idea. going to look into this myself. But it would be cool to have like two tents set up to have arts & craft for the kids.

Also my friend works for a kids party rental company............moon bounce.

And going to be in touch with the people in the hospital about having the people that run the art room maybe set up there. Well see.
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

Sweet yah I think Morgan said she was gonna have her own section for kid activities, arts and crafts... but add it on there
Back to top Go down
cubanl81

cubanl81

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am

yeah i should have known Morgan would have that covered. She always looks out for the kiddies at past events.
Back to top Go down
p350gt
Ugh, BAWSE
p350gt

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 pm

she is the clubs mother!!!
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

p350gt wrote:
she is the clubs mother!!!

VERY TRU!
Back to top Go down
Dumpd_Hybrid

Dumpd_Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 pm

After looking at it over and over its been bugging meh how busy it looks... so here's another suggestion...
LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 Cfc_fi10
Back to top Go down
SleepySteve

SleepySteve

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
PAIXAO

PAIXAO

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Paul the room at my hotel for the person providing the dyno is set. Just let me know the exact dates for his stay. On the house, of course!
Back to top Go down
WaH00000

WaH00000

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 pm

PAIXAO wrote:
Paul the room at my hotel for the person providing the dyno is set. Just let me know the exact dates for his stay. On the house, of course!

Thanks! Im the main contact for our dyno guys they will arrive sometime on april 21st (saturday) and leaving early monday morning april 23.

JEFF i lovethe flyer bro! oh and can we add soemthing else? dunno if paul told you yet. ive set up for additional entertainment so poeple dont get bored easily so we will be making a floor for B-BOYs to come out. i already got volunteers for this. ill come up with some funds (or anyone else who wants to chip in) a 5'x5' linoleum floor for them to break theirselves on by the dj booth!

if anyone opposes please let me kno tho. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djdropz
PAIXAO

PAIXAO

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

WaH00000 wrote:
PAIXAO wrote:

Thanks! Im the main contact for our dyno guys they will arrive sometime on april 21st (saturday) and leaving early monday morning april 23.

JEFF i lovethe flyer bro! oh and can we add soemthing else? dunno if paul told you yet. ive set up for additional entertainment so poeple dont get bored easily so we will be making a floor for B-BOYs to come out. i already got volunteers for this. ill come up with some funds (or anyone else who wants to chip in) a 5'x5' linoleum floor for them to break theirselves on by the dj booth!

if anyone opposes please let me kno tho. Smile

Perfect. How many rooms will be needed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!   LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON SPRING GMU CANCER DRIVE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top